X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROWARD COUNTY FLORIDA

I have been searching for 1 1/2 years but I cant find one. The only place in broward I can think of is at treetop park but I cant go since its on wensdays. Any place in broward that meets on weekends (dont care what time) or weekdays (before 6 pm)?

Help me out here as I don't know where exactly Broward County is. We are practicing in Orlando on Wed. and Satudays, and in Satillite Beach on Sundays.

Eddie Miller
    Orlando Kendo Kai
    www.orlandokendo.com

Comment

broward county is 30 minutes from dade and 3-4 hrs from orlando

Comment

broward county kendo

hello i am the kendo instructor at tree tops, i also hold class on mondays at 6:15pm, but i am usually there practicing from about 5:15pm or 5:30pm, until my students arrive for class. it yould be greate to see you there my name is phil (plinio).

Comment

broward kendo

kenshi, try to contact me via e-mail. i also teach at other times during the week. please contact me. phil

Comment

Broward County Kendo

Nodaka,
            I tried to email you, to no avail - so I hope that you check these posts. I am located in North Broward, and seeking beginners classes in Kendo. Could you point me in the right direction? My email is echo@echo-x.com
            Thank you!
            echo

Comment

Searching for sensei Pt III

Kenshi, I am located in Boca Raton and have been searching for a Kendo dojo for awhile. It seems unless we're willing to relocate to Orlando or Miami, we're out of luck. Good luck, and I'll be watching the posts to see if you get a lead.

Comment

ECHO and Roninmcse

i am so sorry i have not replyed to you, i have been in Tenessee doing some training. i will be in touch with you via e-mail today.
                i promise.

Comment

Actually there is a club in Brandenton as well. www.gulfcoastkendo.com..

Eddie Miller
                  www.orlandokendo.com

Comment

How in the world did this thread just pop up on my "New Posts" list this morning when the last post made was apparently 2004?

Comment

Originally posted by tango View Post
                      How in the world did this thread just pop up on my "New Posts" list this morning when the last post made was apparently 2004?
                      Same here. Coding bug hoooo!

Comment

Spam reply which was subsequently deleted by me.

Comment

Originally posted by tango View Post
                          I like to think that it has something to do with Chrono Trigger.

Comment

Aww, I got all excited.

Comment

http://sedokankendo.yolasite.com/
                              Is that close to you?

Comment

Working...
                              X