Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo Dojo in Miami, Florida

G'day, everyone.
    I just recently became interested in kendo myself and was in search of a dojo down here in Miami, however, I have not found any Miami/Ft. Lauderdale based dojos under the list of United States kendo federation dojos. I'm aware someone posted a thread concerning this very same city but the link to the angelfire website was dead and I have never seen a dojo on Bird Rd or have had luck finding it in the yellow pages. Any help would be appreciated.

Actually both sites are up. The Anglefire site does still have a few dead pages but they are redoing the site to go along with the new Dojo. They just moved from where they were. I know both Sensei personally and can say you can not do wrong with either.

Eddie Miller

Comment

Theres a dojo in Miama... kendoka.com go there and look under dojos..

Comment

this is my dojo url in miami http://southfloridakendoclub.com/

Comment

Buddy, it took you 4 years to reply this thread ???

Originally posted by chainz View Post
          this is my dojo url in miami http://southfloridakendoclub.com/

Comment

Dude I Didn't See The Date

Comment

My Bad , I'm Sory

Comment

v ^^ v peace bro, I thought it was funny...

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker View Post
                  Buddy, it took you 4 years to reply this thread ???
                  ROTFL, better late than never! Too funny...

Kaoru

Comment

hi!
                    I need an good answer cause i have big problem. I looking for a kendo store where i can buy bogu by parts... any body knows where i can found it? Couple days ago i have oder bogu from e-bogu.com but i've wrong measure my head, and they ship to me men on couple size less that i need Problem in that, what i'm from russia and december 11th going home, i cant chande my tickets and cant wait for a new men. Anybody know where i can sell my (brand new) men and buy new with my size? Cause if i do not found store before mondey i will be need to throwing away this men T___T

Comment

i am sure if you tell them your situation they will mail your new men back to russia. i know for sure that they will exchange it because i had the same problem. just mail back the too small men now, and have them ship the replacement to your home in russia. good luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X