X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arizona budokan

Has anyone in here been there? I don't know how many of you guys, if any, live in arizona but i'm just curious how this place is. They offer a free first class so i am going to go check it out tomarrow. It says they offer kendo, along with other martial arts. I hope they don't charge to much.

If it is not a AUSKF affiliate watch out. Not to say that all AUSKF affiliates have the most qualified individuals teaching but at least they have access to extremely qualified teachers.

Comment

where are you going in arizona?

Comment

oh

So should I just stick to the AUSKF affiliates? Or would it be worth checking out and then deciding?

I'm not going anywhere. I live in Phoenix, Az.

Comment

Originally posted by distrex
          So should I just stick to the AUSKF affiliates? Or would it be worth checking out and then deciding?

I'm not going anywhere. I live in Phoenix, Az.
          Hi,

Check out all the possibilites, do the necessary research, ask alot of questions, sort out the answers and then decide. It is just as important for you to be comfortable with the instructor/intruction as it is for the instructor to be qualified. As Marsten sensei said, you'll at least get access to qualified kendo instruction with an AUSKF dojo.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X