Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone living close/know of a nearby instructor?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone living close/know of a nearby instructor?

I moved to Delaware over a year ago and although I've not been in martial arts for years now I want to get back in and I am choosing the Kendo route mostly because I love the art form.

Is there anyone living in Delaware or within 1 hour drive that trains, know of a dojo nearby, or anything? This state is so dead geesh.

Please help.
    ljones

Originally posted by ljones
    I moved to Delaware over a year ago and although I've not been in martial arts for years now I want to get back in and I am choosing the Kendo route mostly because I love the art form.

Is there anyone living in Delaware or within 1 hour drive that trains, know of a dojo nearby, or anything? This state is so dead geesh.

Please help.
    ljones
    hehe, you're from delaware. I lived there before going to college.

Philadelphia has a dojo that i go to whenever i go back home.

Should be within 45min if you live around Wilmington. Where are you at?

Comment

Middletown

Live in Middletown (growing fast) but work in Wilmington so I guess 45 to get to Wilmington from home then another 45 to the dojo ahhh. I'll check it out and thanks a lot for the information. I cant wait to move out of this state.

LJONES

Comment

Yea, middletown's bad. Wilmington's good though, where i used to live, since it's fairly close to Philly. I lived 35min from philly, so, wasn't too bad. Delaware is a nice place, where i lived anyway, near wilmington.

Middletown i didn't like, it's so ghetoo.

Comment

Working...
        X