Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dojo in houston during the day?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dojo in houston during the day?

    I would like to start attending classes and spending some time sparing with other individuals. However I can't seem to find a dojo that has day classes and thus have not come in contact with many people who would like to spar. I thought I would see if you guys have any suggestions. Thanks.

  • #2
    Only one dojo in Houston, Houston Budoukan Dojo, led by Darell Craig sensei.

    Their main classes are monday ans friday evening from 7-9pm?
    But I believe they had kids/beginners class taught in japanese on saturday afternoons.

    4230 Mangum, Houston, Texas 77018
    (713)682-9014 Craig sensei

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kirin
      Only one dojo in Houston, Houston Budoukan Dojo, led by Darell Craig sensei.

      Their main classes are monday ans friday evening from 7-9pm?
      But I believe they had kids/beginners class taught in japanese on saturday afternoons.

      4230 Mangum, Houston, Texas 77018
      (713)682-9014 Craig sensei
      Yes that's where my first web search led me. I work at night and seven days a week including saturdays so I can only attend in the daytime. Thanks for the quick response though.

      Comment


      • #4
        Saito-san,

        Your schedule sounds sugoiiiiiiii isogashii kedo if you don't mind a road trip, you can join us for our Sunday afternoon practice in Austin from 2-4 pm. We practice on the UT campus and I can give you more details if you're interested.

        --Goyaman
        Austin Kendo Doshikai

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Goyaman
          Saito-san,

          Your schedule sounds sugoiiiiiiii isogashii kedo if you don't mind a road trip, you can join us for our Sunday afternoon practice in Austin from 2-4 pm. We practice on the UT campus and I can give you more details if you're interested.

          --Goyaman
          Austin Kendo Doshikai
          I rarely take trips Goyaman but please send me some contact info in case I'm ever in austin

          Comment


          • #6
            Happy to do it.
            Check our website for details and contact info...

            [URL=http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/utkendo/]


            G-man

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Goyaman
              Happy to do it.
              Check our website for details and contact info...

              [URL=http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/utkendo/]


              G-man

              Yessss but can I use my left hand

              Comment


              • #8
                Left hand, right hand....it's all good.

                Comment

                Working...
                X