Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTD Dojo! (more like a place to practice than a dojo)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTD Dojo! (more like a place to practice than a dojo)

I just wanted to let all of you know that we have a Kendo Club at UTD (University of Texas at Dallas). If anyone in bogu attends the University or lives near UTD, please come practice with us.

Saturdays: 4-6 PM in the activity center (Auxiliary Gym)

PS: I will confirm the time this week.

I might be at the 10th Air Force Combat Planning Conference in a couple weeks (out at Carswell). I'll try to swing by if I can break away.

UTD's got the art-deco bell tower that overlooks I30, right? I attended a programming class there years ago (UTA alum...Arlington's my home town).

Cheers -

Comment

No, its not. UTD is in Richardson, close to 75 and Campbell. If you visit UTD, you might as well stop by the Dallas Dojo. Its close to it. Theres a practice this Sunday. Just check our website for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Tono
        I might be at the 10th Air Force Combat Planning Conference in a couple weeks (out at Carswell). I'll try to swing by if I can break away.

UTD's got the art-deco bell tower that overlooks I30, right? I attended a programming class there years ago (UTA alum...Arlington's my home town).

Cheers -
        No bell tower at UTD. I think you mean UT Austin? Anyway, if you do stop by Dallas, feel free to come to the UTD practice as well as the DFWKIK practice (see link in my signature).

Comment

Working...
        X