X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venice Dojo

Does anyone here know when the cleanup thingy is on saturday? I dont know if it is 8 AM or 8 PM. Sorry for posting it here, but I dont know how else to find out.

All you others have fun at the seminar

Have you tried their own forum? If the Saturday you refer to is tomorrow, it's probably too late to get a reply.

http://www.venice-kendo.org/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory
      Does anyone here know when the cleanup thingy is on saturday? I dont know if it is 8 AM or 8 PM. Sorry for posting it here, but I dont know how else to find out.

All you others have fun at the seminar

ooooooo i'm telling.!!. j/k Ask Jamie for his AIM. then you can ask him through aim.

Tim

Comment

Where do I ask him?

Comment

update

i'm glad to say that Gregory's kendo training is coming along pretty good, he has shown some improvement, uchikomi, suriashi, BUT he still needs to kiai louder, giggle less, and stop saying owww, owwww, owww, about his foot,

Comment

Originally posted by Inouye02
            i'm glad to say that Gregory's kendo training is coming along pretty good, he has shown some improvement, uchikomi, suriashi, BUT he still needs to kiai louder, giggle less, and stop saying owww, owwww, owww, about his foot,
            Last time I did a loud kiai, you lauged at me, called me karate kid, and told me to wax your car :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory
              Last time I did a loud kiai, you lauged at me, called me karate kid, and told me to wax your car :-D
              i think that was like 3 weeks ago.

Comment

now I am afraid to kiai

Comment

Working...
                X