X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One nanadan in Portugal

Just a brief thread to congratulate Osaka san who became our resident kendo nanadan teacher, during the european champs that took place in Portugal.

Congratulations on your shinsa Osaka sensei.

Did Osaka Sensei just get nanadan, or did he recently move to Portugal?

At any rate, congrats

Comment

omedetou gozaimasu, osaka-sensei.

usagi, where is he living/where does he train? is the dojo open for visits from fellow spanish kenshi and the like? :P

cheers

Comment

He just got nanadan, Dervish, he's been living here in Portugal, for the past... what? 16, 17 years maybe...

And yes Pablo, our door is always open for other kenshi to visit us... like Don Antnio Gutierrez who was here last year visiting us (and directing a kendo workshop).
        Were you here during the euro champs? Someone told me Jesus was...and Assun too (?). I don't know, I was in Angola back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi San View Post
          He just got nanadan, Dervish, he's been living here in Portugal, for the past... what? 16, 17 years maybe...

And yes Pablo, our door is always open for other kenshi to visit us... like Don Antnio Gutierrez who was here last year visiting us (and directing a kendo workshop).
          Were you here during the euro champs? Someone told me Jesus was...and Assun too (?). I don't know, I was in Angola back then.
          Jesus was, also Christ.
          What can i say, its the simple things craic me up

Fantastic names, put the fear of god in their shiai opponents

Comment

Originally posted by bobdonny View Post

Jesus was, also Christ.
            Yeah ;-) Jesus is a kendoka.

Just read the tare here:
            http://kenwakai.org/fotos/13.jpg

Comment

congratulations

Comment

jesus saves!

dudes... more respect and homage to THAT Jesus, for he is one of my sensei... very fast too. so could probably kick your asses for the jokes...

where is that dojo Usagi? what city? i would like to visit someday, since i missed the last EKC in Lisboa... and yeah, Antonio Gutierrez is cool. i like his classes and seminars as well. will be having one with him in 3 weeks.

btw, jesus is a VERY common and popular name in spanish... don't ask me why... i'm not even christian or religious.... but i can tell you we got around 4 or 5 "jesus" in our dojo, lol. that means i get to bitchslap a "jesus" several times a week! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Paburo View Post
                  btw, jesus is a VERY common and popular name in spanish... don't ask me why... i'm not even christian or religious.... but i can tell you we got around 4 or 5 "jesus" in our dojo, lol. that means i get to bitchslap a "jesus" several times a week! hehehehe
                  so you could just rotate your jesuses around so they wont wear down that fast

Comment

You could even have your own, personal, jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Paburo View Post
                      where is that dojo Usagi? what city? i would like to visit someday,
                      Osaka sensei teaches every lunes, miercoles and viernes, 7 pm to 8,30 pm in Lisbon.
                      The place is the gymnasium of a school called "Escola Secundria Patrcio Prazeres".
                      I think the APK website as a map and references on how to get there.

Now we are waiting for you.

P.S.: Just don't come here in august. we don't keiko in august.

Comment

nah.... most probably not this summer... but maybe later during the year or next year. i'll try to talk to my mates and sensei and come along with some of them... i'll let you know in any case

thanks for the info again!

Comment

Working...
                        X