X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations SJP (Steve Plimbley)

Im really pleased to announce that Steve passed YonDan today with Sumi sensei as lead examiner.

To get this grade against some adverse health Is just a tremendous achievement

This is a great result for him and Kagami Shin dojo, Stoke-on-Trent, England. Especially as Steve is the Dojo Leader & doesnt have the chance to practise regularly against higher grades.

Id also like to congratulate everyone one else who passed at the grading today - well done all!

regards

Phil..

sounds like you all had a great day over there gratz !

Comment

As we've had the pleasure many times of training with, and learning from Steve at his dojo in England, I was very pleased to here this news.

Congratulations Steve, you continue to be an inspiration

David & Lisa.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilMcLaughlin
        Im really pleased to announce that Steve passed YonDan today with Sumi sensei as lead examiner.

To get this grade against some adverse health Is just a tremendous achievement

This is a great result for him and Kagami Shin dojo, Stoke-on-Trent, England. Especially as Steve is the Dojo Leader & doesnt have the chance to practise regularly against higher grades.

Id also like to congratulate everyone one else who passed at the grading today - well done all!

regards

Phil..

Thank you very much... you are embarassing me.
        At least i wont have to call you 'Sir' anymore.. but you can still drink my beer

Comment

Nice one Steve! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by sjp
            Thank you very much... you are embarassing me.
            Fair point - you can do that all by yourself ;-)

Comment

Congrats Steve, it was a great Seminar. I'm really looking forward to next years

Comment

Working...
              X