X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUDOSHIN!

On behalf of the entire Kendo World Team, congratulations to FUDOSHIN, Australia. The club will celebrate it's tenth birthday this weekend! Despite living in Japan, I will always think of Fudoshin as my "home dojo". A better group of "kendo people" you will not find. Keep up the great work. Enjoy your birthday gashuku this weekend! Consider me there in spirit!
    Cheers,
    Lockie.

Happy birthday Fudoshin!

Interestingly, the Sydney Kendo Club celebrates its 30th anniversary this year and we'll be having "official" celebration on December 18th. Such coincidence!

Comment

Well then, I guess a hearty congratulations is in order for the Sydney Kendo Club too! Happy Birthday, and MENy happy returns (and KOTE, and DOU, and TSUKI...) Here's cheers to another 30 years.
      Kind regards,
      Lockie.

Comment

Ahaha cheers Lockie...didn't mean to steal the thunder.

What are B. Smith and gang doing this weekend to celebrate?

Comment

Originally posted by Andoru
          Ahaha cheers Lockie...didn't mean to steal the thunder.

What are B. Smith and gang doing this weekend to celebrate?
          Gashuku for the whole weekend in Ballarat, about 130 km north of Melbourne.
          Two days of wholesome and challenging kendo and a little celebration with some guests, Ballarat locals, Melbourne based Fudoshin members, some from NZ and Singapors and interstate!

We'll be thinking of you Lockie and the other Fudoshin members in Japan, in fact we might even toast you!

Come along!!

Comment

Working...
          X