• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished to watch it...

At least I know who Alex is now...

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill View Post
      Not many English language pieces "get" kendo but this one comes close. Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. If you are curious about kendo, you could do worse than watch this.
      A really good documentary. Particularly the third one. Deepest respects to the kendoka with the one arm!

Comment

What's with that jigeiko ordeal? I didn't encounter with that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ender84567 View Post
          standard for birthdays 'round these parts
          standard for those who have just passed a grade.. lets keep em humble :-)

Comment

Very nice vids! when you see that kendoka with one arm, talking about spirit!

Comment

Looks like the link in the OP is dead . Pity because it was such a good little doco. Someone else has uploaded it to Veoh, but Veoh only gives you a five minute preview. b

Comment

The 3 parts are up on YouTube now in 2 parts here and here. Use MPEG Streamclip to keep your own copy. We use it for recruitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Olonga
                  Yes, I am very much curious to know this..!
                  But I can't open all links that you have mentioned here, so, Please check your links again, May be its my internet problem, then I'll verify..!
                  Apart from the 2 parts solution there is another one:
                  1. Open your www browser and type "www.youtube.com" in your address box.
                  2. In the search box (top of the page) type "what is kendo" and click the search button.
                  3. Browse the results (titled "what is kendo") and find the esp subtitled version: 1, 2, 3.

Comment

Originally posted by yoda-waza View Post
                    The 3 parts are up on YouTube now in 2 parts here and here.
                    Thank you for finding and posting new links to this documentary. Takamiya-sama's segment is unique among kendo documentaries and of course very inspirational. I can see how this makes a great recruitment tool. Do you have this video embedded on your dojo website?

Comment

Very interesting ! Thanks a lot !

Comment

Thanks for that, great video!

Comment

Working...
                        X