X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo Nippon Magazine back issues

I'm looking for an online store that carries back issues of Kendo Nippon Magazine. Does anyone know of any short of emailing the publisher?

Originally posted by Mike Beardo View Post
    I'm looking for an online store that carries back issues of Kendo Nippon Magazine. Does anyone know of any short of emailing the publisher?
    It might not help but sometimes e-bay, Amazon or budovideos.com have used issues of Kendo Nippon and Kendo Jidai. They are still fairly expensive though and usually it is whatever the person is selling. But amazingly the most recent used issues I bought all had the DVD unopened and the issues were almost good as new.

Comment

if you have ipad you can buy it through its ipad app.... 9 bucks a copy, way cheaper than buying overseas subscription...
      I bought january/feb/march 2012 issues. pretty damn nice. you can skip by chapter/section and it lets you bookmark too.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jian-...449589677?mt=8

Last edited by EBP2K2; 26th February 2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Question about the IPAD app: For the editions that come with DVDs does the issue come with downloadable video of the DVDs? Thanks for the Link

Comment

@ EBP2K2:
          Do you have the same issues I see? Whenever a page loads it looks good, then after a second or two it all darkens... as if the app was still processing the page and then finally loads a darker layer or image. Weird.

Comment

@Cailin Coilleac:

yep, it does that, which is for the better in my opinion as it makes texts darker and legible.

@Toshiro Mifune:
            nope you will be out of luck for DVD inserts... which doesnt bother me so much, gladly trade it for same time access to the magazine as japanese market and at non-inflated price...

Comment

@ EBP2k2:

Good point about the legibility. But seeing how I cannot read Japanese worth one yot, I appreciate vivid colors in photographs. The very dark photographs are a shame IMHO.

Comment

@ EBP2K2:Thank you for the answer about the DVD inserts. I only buy a couple depending on the DVD insert. The tournaments are maybe some of the instruction received from instructors is very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X