Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendo in Swedish televison sports questions-game show.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo in Swedish televison sports questions-game show.

Swedish Channel 4 has a game show/comedy show about sports, and tonight they featured KENDO in it. The male Kendoka is from my dojo so I'm a bit extra proud! ;-)

IT'S A PLAY FEATURE so probably you'll have to use proxy to see it. I will try and rip it during the evening.

http://www.tv4play.se/noje/time_out?...ideoid=2166652

The Kendo starts 11.43 in for those of you able to see it.

Update;

A silent screencapture of the clip is now found HERE; http://youtu.be/vrgZuC2DXdc

Comment

Youtube has already rightfully nailed you for copyright infringement and removed the video.

Comment

Original link worked for me, funny stuff!

Comment

What's the estimated time code at which kendo appears? I only caught a glimpse of capoeira.

Comment

Weird, I still se my youtube-video without fault.. And that one os streamlined for only the Kendo. The TV4-link will be dead by now, or rather put in the "pay for it" section.

So, is it only me that sees the YT-video?

Comment

I see it but I use an IP blocker for these pesky situations.

Comment

The tv4play link does work, but maybe it’s a different episode? As Cailin Coilleac said I only saw capoeira when skipping through, and only saw that mentioned in the end credits as well. It did highlight one difference between Swedish television and American, full-frontal male nudity in the opening sequence for a game show.

Comment

I was going to say the same thing, Nebosuke!

Comment

Working...
                  X