Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what to say other then WOW !!!! Its like watching two mentally handicap children fighting over a twinkie.

So who wants to hold them down while I get the bucket so we can chlorinate this gene pool.

Comment

LOL thx for the link.. that's too funny

Comment

BTW BUSHIDO ISNT A PERSON, LEARN YOUR HISTORY!! 'A' bushido (rofl)...

Anyway, wtf would a modern assasin need shurikens for??? You do realize nowadays we have pistols with silencers and other methods of killing people without throwing little metal stars... but living the hollywood dream and all, w/e.. Just imagine a ninja throwing a star from far away, the guy moves. The ninjas like: Aww **** i missed again lol. Anyway, I think its a wasted talent, no point in throwing stars, doesnt help you in many ways unless you want to be a pro at throwing stuff accurately :S, anyway, theres a saying, Gods Zoo is big (the zoo refers to the planet, how ****ed up it is, and how many stupid animals live in it).

Comment

you all need to stop posting those links. you're giving away HaiHai's knowledge bases. oops did i just associate HaiHai with ninjas? sorry pretend you didn't read that.

Comment

about the only practical application would be working on memory muscles, concentration, and tradition.

Comment

and hacking. computers and the internet are the new ninja ninja ninja assassin hideouts.

Comment

Lol...I remember seeing that site a while ago...but it still kills me. Whenever I see the part in the video (if you see it...I won't say this is necessarily a spoiler cause the vid doesn't have a plot...like...at all.) when the guy starts to slash at the wall and they cut to the video of some destruction...just cracks me up every time I see it. The whole MORTAL KOMBAT fight with the dog too...

Comment

How come I got a feeling that we laugh at these stuff now until one day someone makes fun of Kendo then we all get flipped out and threaten them with lawsuits...

Comment

Originally posted by Mugu
                    How come I got a feeling that we laugh at these stuff now until one day someone makes fun of Kendo then we all get flipped out and threaten them with lawsuits...
                    Most kendoka I know participate in the "making fun of kendo" themselves already.
                    From "men in skirts" -maybe as a girl the feeling of wearing a hakama ain't that new, but for most men it's a whole new airy&cold world around the knees and other delicate parts - to "smelly smurfs", so I don't know if I'd really be offended if someone stated the truth about "Real Ultimate Power trough Kendo - Smelly Smurfs in Skirts that flip out and hit random people on the head with magik bamboo stix all the time".

Comment

Originally posted by ReKru
                      Most kendoka I know participate in the "making fun of kendo" themselves already.
                      From "men in skirts" -maybe as a girl the feeling of wearing a hakama ain't that new, but for most men it's a whole new airy&cold world around the knees and other delicate parts - to "smelly smurfs", so I don't know if I'd really be offended if someone stated the truth about "Real Ultimate Power trough Kendo - Smelly Smurfs in Skirts that flip out and hit random people on the head with magik bamboo stix all the time".
                      Just a reminder that not all kenshi has a sense of humor and some of us do take Kendo as a very serious art and whoever makes fun of it should be burn in hell for enternity or something like that... And some people really know how to push buttons, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Mugu
                        Just a reminder that not all kenshi has a sense of humor and some of us do take Kendo as a very serious art ...
                        I see.
                        Probably not all kendoka share their 'dojo' with a bunch of aerobic bunnies that seem to arrive early just to express their disgust of smelly men (and women) in skirts and make fun of all the kiai and 'jedi' training.

Well, since Kendo is all bout self improvement, improving one's sense of humor can be seen as mandatory (and should be part of shodan and up grading).

Comment

Originally posted by ReKru
                          I see.
                          Probably not all kendoka share their 'dojo' with a bunch of aerobic bunnies that seem to arrive early just to express their disgust of smelly men (and women) in skirts and make fun of all the kiai and 'jedi' training.

Well, since Kendo is all bout self improvement, improving one's sense of humor can be seen as mandatory (and should be part of shodan and up grading).
                          LOL, good point!

Comment

From the site:

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!!

I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee)

Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

This is a picture of my best friend Mark showing off.
                            He's a lot older than me and almost done with puberty,
                            which is bragable.

A ninja is sleeping at his house. Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song. Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building. When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of the dude's feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure.

-I thought of this script right before bedtime. I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!

Then she jumps in the air and kicks two dogs in the nuts at once! Both dogs evaporate.

The girlfriend is so hot that steam is coming out of her mouth or hair. Some old idiot is sitting by the couple. The idiot is giving the girlfriend "the eye" and popping like 16 boners. But the ninja sees the boners and the music really pumps up. The audience knows this guy is dead meat for sure. But out of nowhere, the old idiot pulls off his jacket to show that he is a pirate with lasers and everything.

This site is a joke, RIGHT?

Comment

All I can say is... wow.

Comment

i know its reviving a dead thread but i looked over the entire site and cried with laughter. i love immature stuff like that. also the music they have on a loop, annoying but very funny to go along with the ninjas flipping out. the people in the hate mail were so oblivious to how they were acting.

thanks for the laugh. i needed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X