X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You must have Ninja confused with the Samurai..."

"...You must have Ninja confused with the Samurai, Shogun or Bushido, for they are the ones who actually brutally slaughtered people..."*

This site is unbelievable. I don't know what's funnier, the web master or the guys on the hate mail (the quote is from the second responce).

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

dont have a clue what real ninja are do you? The Ninja are a highly secretive ogranisasion that train in the art of Ninjitsu. The Ninja arts started in China in the 14th century. Ninja are nothing more than highly trained spies. The sword is not called a "Ninja Sword" it is a Katana or Wakuzashi.Their "Ninja Stars" are called Shuriken. You must have Ninja confused with the Samurai, Shogun or Bushido, for they are the ones who actually brutally slaughtered people. Ninja cannot fly or stick to walls, I would like to know where you got these ideas from. However they did have potions such as smoke bombs and poison. You also said that you learned everything you know about Ninja from a bunch of movies, has no-one ever told you movies are full of shit. Cheat codes don't work in real life, asshole. If you wish to know more about us true Ninja email me at @@@@
    Hope you will be making some changes to your site or you will hear from me again.

from Kyoshi Nishimura (Sam)

I dont know what to say about that site it is the most dumbest thing i ever saw.

Comment

I love realultimatepower.net. Bestest website ever .
      Even more fun are all the numbtees mailing him with threats, whathaveyou...hillarious

Jakob

Comment

I agree with batman , that site is great , Ninjitsu students write in , outraged.
        People trying to sue , " the site is un- american " hahahahah

Comment

Funny site.

Comment

Real ultimate power and maddox's site are probably the two best site on the internet. In fact maddox's site is the best in the universe if I not mistaken. The best part about the hate mail is that they are all written by unitelligible boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by muschio
              The Ninja are a highly secretive ogranisasion that train in the art of Ninjitsu.
              highly secretive eej

I think I found them, just outside Mechelen, that's where they have a headquarter, that's where they train that secret art.

Hahhaaa I have exposed the all secretive "ogranisasion" (<= btw, is that a secret ninja word) do I get money now (=_^)

Comment

HIHIHI....
                Cool website!!!
                'Ninjas fight all the time'!!!:-)
                Love it!!!
                Let us hear about more such stuff!

Comment

I would definately recomend this site to anyone wanting to know about ninjas.

Comment

Originally posted by Wout
                    highly secretive eej

I think I found them, just outside Mechelen, that's where they have a headquarter, that's where they train that secret art.

Hahhaaa I have exposed the all secretive "ogranisasion" (<= btw, is that a secret ninja word) do I get money now (=_^)
                    Hey, you don't go around saying that. Remember, factoid number three:

The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
                    Don't look surprised if you end up with a frisbee in your trachia!

Comment

That's a pretty freakin funny website lol

Comment

Hilarious website... even the court stuff is faked!

Comment

that's Hilarious they got "hate mail" ... ha ha I wonder if any of the "hate mail was actually from someone (not just a funny joke from the web-masters-friends of the site.

Comment

Ninja in the night my friends

http://www.narutochuushin.com/downlo...injaofthenight

go now, and ninja yourselves
                            and naruto....

edit->
                            http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.p...ge=musicvideos
                            check ninja of the night at the bottom, that's what a ninja is thanks to the music of "Oily And Sifl"
                            Last edited by WannabeYojimbo; 22nd May 2004, 12:14 AM.

Comment

OUTRAGIOUS! This is a total misrepresentation of the ninja. Everyone knows that we sneak around in the night in teddy bear slippers and secretly run the mob for the space fish creatures. I tell you, people need to get their facts straight........ or take a chill pill because there's no such thing as "ninja" now a days. Only people that think their ninja.

Comment

Working...
                              X