X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KENDO POSTERS

Any1 know where I can find really spectacular Kendo posters?? I want something that if a person who dos not do Kendo would look at them and stair in amazement..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You could make these pictures a poster, it would surely make some people stare in amazement

Comment

Originally posted by Lloromannic
      You could make these pictures a poster, it would surely make some people stare in amazement
      I can't use the dog. Im doing a presentation to a bunch of Sailors and Marines. For some strange reason I dont think this would work. You know the hole male ego macho thing, I don't think the dog would could it.

Comment

Okay, no question that that's a pooch with the right attitude and a serious sense of style. But, as a (former) Marine, who wore the uniform over 30 years ago (!!!), I feel safe in saying that the Marines in your group won't get it and probably wouldn't be amused. I can't speak for the "Squids", but I'd guess that they might not appreciate the subtlty of it either...

Comment

Okay, no question that that's a pooch with the right attitude and a serious sense of style. But, as a (former) Marine, who wore the uniform over 30 years ago (!!!), I feel safe in saying that the Marines in your group won't get it and probably wouldn't be amused. I can't speak for the "Squids", but I'd guess that they might not appreciate the subtlty of it either...
          I think I like the sound of DOC a little more then squid. Dont you think Jar Head.....
          Last edited by wickedhavoc; 6th August 2004, 03:24 AM.

Comment

E-Bogu sent me poster/calander with my one of my uniform purchases I would try haressing them they seem to have a little bit of everything like ninja uniforms

Comment

i'll see if can get one of e-bogu when I go by there warehouse this weekend....

Comment

Is there any way to order kendo posters online? I am moving in my residence next month and I am trying to find things to put up.

Comment

I can't use the dog. Im doing a presentation to a bunch of Sailors and Marines. For some strange reason I dont think this would work. You know the hole male ego macho thing, I don't think the dog would could it.
                  Sailors and Marines?
                  Tell them it's a male dog

Comment

erm.. sorry about that. Phew for a minute there I lost myself

@Legio: There is the 12th WKC poster here but I don't know if it's still working.

Comment

Thanks for the help; is e-bogu selling posters too? They don't list them on their website.

Comment

I don't think e-bogu sells posters but I just remembered one other place that sells them http://www.cafeshops.com/kendoshape. They are at the bottom of the page.

It's by a member of this forum Frederico. Really nice stuff.

Comment

Yeah I ordered one of his posters, it is nice. If not just search the internet for pictures and print them. you can maybe inlarge them a bit too. I mean, if you just need some pictures for a powerpoint or somehting that would be the best way to get huge pictures of kendo up.. Just search under Yahoo Images and kendo. you'll find the dog there too.. that's where i first picked up the cutie! hehe

Comment

Thanks for all the info, but the idea about COPYING pics or other poster with out the authorization of the company or person is illegal, so I cant use that for this presentation. I did pick some poster up while on vacation last week. Not very spectacular, but it will have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedhavoc
                              Thanks for all the info, but the idea about COPYING pics or other poster with out the authorization of the company or person is illegal, so I cant use that for this presentation. I did pick some poster up while on vacation last week. Not very spectacular, but it will have to do.
                              well if you did find something you like a quick email and a few bucks for permission to use it would work

copy shops can do some cool things even with tiny pictures.. you wouldn't be bound by just what's already on a shelf that way

just an idea

Comment

Working...
                              X