Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ninjas - All your questions answered Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ninjas - All your questions answered

    Surely someone has posted this before. I couldn't track it down through the search engine, so I'll post here.
    Includes indepth description of seppuku and lots of pictures of ninjas playing guitar. The hate mail section is worth a read.

    http://www.realultimatepower.net/

  • #2
    i remember that....

    Comment


    • #3
      About hatemail....They are all a bunch of wackos.

      Comment


      • #4
        Some gems:

        Seppuku is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and cant find anybody else to kill. Ninjas use all sorts of crap to kill themselvesguns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.and dont even think twice about it. These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: thats why we there are so few ninjas today.

        Picture of the Day:
        http://www.msu.edu/~couilla6/ninja/kidgarbage.jpg

        Comment


        • #5
          I think the best part is the "stories"(pump up, especially pump up 2) section. The Pirate Dance is the most stupid-hilarious thing I've seen in my life (apart from that bloke on the mirror that always copies my movements)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lloromannic
            I think the best part is the "stories"(pump up, especially pump up 2) section. The Pirate Dance is the most stupid-hilarious thing I've seen in my life (apart from that bloke on the mirror that always copies my movements)
            HAHA yeah, the 10 inch boner!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lloromannic
              I think the best part is the "stories"(pump up, especially pump up 2) section. The Pirate Dance is the most stupid-hilarious thing I've seen in my life (apart from that bloke on the mirror that always copies my movements)
              I really like when he tells the story of the guy who dropped a spoon.

              Comment


              • #8
                You know, before reading this site, I had only heard of the ninja pirate wars in history class. We really never went in depth...



                Lol, I'd love to meet the guy that takes realultimatepower seriously.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kichigai

                  Lol, I'd love to meet the guy that takes realultimatepower seriously.
                  The people in the hatemail section all take it pretty seriously. That's why it's so funny.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Seriously, wouldn't a ninja v. samurai taikai be a hoot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nanbanjin
                      Surely someone has posted this before. I couldn't track it down through the search engine, so I'll post here.
                      Includes indepth description of seppuku and lots of pictures of ninjas playing guitar. The hate mail section is worth a read.

                      http://www.realultimatepower.net/
                      That's one of my favourite sites on the internet EVER
                      i discovered it a couple years ago when there was merely one "pump-up" story and it's provided me with big laughs ever since.

                      I think it's brilliant because it's a spoof on what has happened since the internet has gotten into the hands of young kids. It's got this hilarious intentionally stereotypical view of ninjas, women, music, and the WORLD that's just really funny.

                      What's even funnier is that the hate-mail section is REAL... people actually believe this late 20s year-old joker is actually an 11 year old boy named "robert hamburger" (as IF that name was real) and that he's influencing young kids, or that he is ACTUALLY that ignorant about ninjas/ninjitsu.

                      it's such a comedically brilliant site! go se it!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am embarrassed/proud to say that I bought the book.

                        Needless to say, I am PUMPED. It is total sweetness.

                        Everytime I open it I learn something new about Ninjas. My fave chapter so far is 'Relating to Ninjas on a Personal Level'.

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          Originally posted by nalogg
                          What's even funnier is that the hate-mail section is REAL... people actually believe this late 20s year-old joker is actually an 11 year old boy named "robert hamburger" (as IF that name was real) and that he's influencing young kids, or that he is ACTUALLY that ignorant about ninjas/ninjitsu.
                          I went to high school with a guy named Ron Hamburger... I knew another guy in highschool who's name was Mike Money... ya never know

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            http://www.ninjaburger.com/ninjaring/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hai_Hai
                              Seriously, wouldn't a ninja v. samurai taikai be a hoot.
                              Yesterday while watching Buffy I changed the channel during commercials and saw a bit of Power Rangers: Ninja Storm. There there was a sort of tournament in the ninja academy and a samurai entered and beat evwerybody. Until one of the ninjas went evil and used a talisman to win.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X