X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New music video clip with Kendo

Taka a look of this bulgarian music clip with the participation of two bulgarian kendokas. Here is the link----->http://kendo.bg/multimedia/obicham_hi.wmv

Wow, good music, kendo, and woman. What's a life. Thanks Don.

Comment

kendo in music videos ...good
      the choice of cheesy dance track ...baaaad

Comment

yuck that was a horrid video. Why was the woman wearing Chinese clothing in that fake Japanese house and the people wearing kendo armour doing such stupid techniques . Then one hits the womans men and she gets knocked out? Then he goes into jodan??? Strange .

The Belgium one was 10 times better lol...

http://www.draaischijf.com/site_ned/...urely_mov.html

Comment

Wow! Really good video clip! Music is not bad either! I loved the drum and bass influence in it! Thanks for sharing Musha!

Comment

hah the tsuki was nice

Comment

something to rant about...

Lol, that was funny. Sure, there were some cultural mix-ups and the music sounded like euro-trash dance-pop, which i guess it is. ("Drum and bass" influence?? Even if you're talking about the Belgian one, what are you smoking cBEx? I want some too! )

Nevertheless, it's always refreshing to see actual kendoka in a video instead of just models and muscle-men with sword props. Yeah, the tsuki was great. Thumbs up for that! Plus, the steamy topless scenes were a nice bonus.

Gosh, it seems so obvious you would need quality music with some power for a kendo video, but all we get is lowest-common-denominator dance (see also Bomfunk MC's - Something Going On - includes abysmal "rapping") or a down-tempo Morcheeba rip-off. Aggghhhhh!!! Soon i'll have to quit bitching and make my own darn video.

Anyway, thanks for posting it, Don_Lubo! What are the lyrics about actually? The Belgian one had something about "put your hand between my legs...." Gee whiz.

Comment

even more to rant about...

Oh man, now i remember. What a shameless rip-off of the video for Madonna - Die Another Day, where she's fighting with herself in black and white outfits! The music there wasn't half-bad and i think she even picks up a katana at some point.

Anyway, utterly shameless!

ok, negative creep mode <off>

it's all good.

Comment

there was kendo in the video???

All I saw were the stunning ladies

Comment

so, what do they sing about?

Comment

Originally posted by berghaan
                      so, what do they sing about?
                      You don't have to know Bungarian to understand it. Watch the video, after aerobics, Kendo, dancing, then you need a bath.

Comment

Yay for music in languages you can't understand!

The videos were quite fun although perhaps it wasn't a good idea to show it to a female friend of mine. Pethaps she has a wrong image of kendo now .

Comment

Originally posted by don_lubo
                          Taka a look of this bulgarian music clip with the participation of two bulgarian kendokas. Here is the link----->http://kendo.bg/multimedia/obicham_hi.wmv
                          Thanks.
                          I guess it's good exposure for kendo.
                          Everything was real except for the fake falling down. And that the singer's men could be removed without untying the himo. That was plain old silly.

Comment

there's one thing that could have made this video a lot more realistic: explosions. Every time they struck dou if the shinai exploded into pieces or after she went tsuki instead of falling down she flew out the house...yeah, that'd be cool.

The other music video looked like the people knew what they were doing (in terms of kendo) and the dancing wasn't bad

Comment

Originally posted by not-I
                              Lol, that was funny. Sure, there were some cultural mix-ups and the music sounded like euro-trash dance-pop, which i guess it is. ("Drum and bass" influence?? Even if you're talking about the Belgian one, what are you smoking cBEx? I want some too! )

Nevertheless, it's always refreshing to see actual kendoka in a video instead of just models and muscle-men with sword props. Yeah, the tsuki was great. Thumbs up for that! Plus, the steamy topless scenes were a nice bonus.

Gosh, it seems so obvious you would need quality music with some power for a kendo video, but all we get is lowest-common-denominator dance (see also Bomfunk MC's - Something Going On - includes abysmal "rapping") or a down-tempo Morcheeba rip-off. Aggghhhhh!!! Soon i'll have to quit bitching and make my own darn video.

Anyway, thanks for posting it, Don_Lubo! What are the lyrics about actually? The Belgian one had something about "put your hand between my legs...." Gee whiz.
                              not-I, thanks I didn't know your where a music, critic! ;-) In deed I was talking about the Belgian clip! 'cause the music in the first one made my ears bleed and the chick I personaly thought looked brutal and the overall clip was bad! And I do not need to smoke- up to appreciate average music! :-) I have a bloody boring job! Everything seems good! :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X