X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childrens kendo in Japan

I have wanted to buy skijournal's 'Kendo Nippon' for a while now but I just found it a little too expencive to concentrate on ordering.

I have also been interested in looking at dojyo in Japan so was interested in a link to a dojyo mentioned on the skijournal website called: Wakakusa Kendo Club

If you click on the members section you will find some great videos of the children to watch .

Wow! So much fighting spirit at such tender age! We can learn a thing or two from these kids I reckon.

Comment

Just to add that I'm most impressed by Shohei's performance!

May I also add that these are primary school students? I think I can see why Nanbanjin said that high school kendokas can seriously kick arse.

Comment

May I also add that these are primary school students? I think I can see why Nanbanjin said that high school kendokas can seriously kick arse.
        Yes they are Andoru . If I joined a dojyo in Japan I thought wanted to join a serious adult only dojyo but seeing this I wouldn't mind joining one with alot of children. Apart from the size I bet they would give me a run for my money .

BTW I'll check out Shoheis match agian .

Comment

i can't seem to open the files...i mean the video...any clue....?

Comment

It will only work with internet explorer I think.

Comment

woaw... they're so cute... and i can't imagine how powerfull they'll be in a few years... i have to train a lot now

Comment

err sorry for beeing blind stupid or whatever, can someone paste the direct link to the video/member section? i can't seem to find it

Comment

http://www.geocities.jp/wakakusa_english/nakama.html

Comment

adult only dojo! no offence (because the same applies to most of us) but you would get annihilated. I mean completely and utterly out-classed. pulverised, pulped, pounded, punished, reduced to a bruised and battered mush ..........

Comment

Originally posted by KingCanute
                      adult only dojo! no offence (because the same applies to most of us) but you would get annihilated. I mean completely and utterly out-classed. pulverised, pulped, pounded, punished, reduced to a bruised and battered mush ..........
                      Uhh....YEP! But you forgot to mention humiliated.....well...at least that is the case with me

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X