X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eiga Naoki Book on ebay

Just letting you guys know that there is an Eiga book up for auction on ebay...looks like its part of the JSports line of books.

Originally posted by IYA KALI
    Just letting you guys know that there is an Eiga book up for auction on ebay...looks like its part of the JSports line of books.
    Hi There...just did a search and couldn't find it... do you know the item# ?

Cheers

Comment

Only available to Australian Bidders.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Comment

One stiputlation is that you need to live in Austrailia to bid. So the rest of us are out of luck.

Comment

AUS$100??..That's a pretty steep starting bid...Unfortunat;ly my Japanese isn't good enough to do a search on amazon.co.jp but I wouldnt be surprised if you could find for a few thousand yen there.

Jakob

Comment

Thanks DCPan-San... much appreciated...!
            Originally posted by Anime12478
            One stiputlation is that you need to live in Austrailia to bid. So the rest of us are out of luck.
            Hi anime-San... that refers to the shipping cost... he 'Will ship to Australia, United States, Canada'....
            Originally posted by JSchmidt
            AUS$100??..That's a pretty steep starting bid...Unfortunat;ly my Japanese isn't good enough to do a search on amazon.co.jp but I wouldnt be surprised if you could find for a few thousand yen there.

Jakob
            Hi Jakob-San... already tried that and abebooks... no dice I'm afraid...!

cheers

Comment

Just got an e-mail from the seller.... he will mail to the UK for $50....

Ouch!!!

cheers

Comment

Yikes...I can see if I can get my father to try and find something on some of the Japanese book sites he goes to...Hmm...I'll post things if I find anything on it.

Comment

oops, I misred that post. I'd consider getting it if my Japanese was more proficient

Comment

anyone knows what makes this book be worth its price (beside the fact it seems rare i mean...) ?

Comment

IT Dropped down to $89 and shipping is $18 to anywhere

I dont know how shipping was $50. The dude states that shipping is $18 to the US etc. and he brang the price down to $89...seems like it is quiet rare...anyone been able to track it down via the online stores?

Comment

Originally posted by IYA KALI
                        I dont know how shipping was $50. The dude states that shipping is $18 to the US etc. and he brang the price down to $89...seems like it is quiet rare...anyone been able to track it down via the online stores?

well, i think he didn't sell it.

if you want to have a good chance of getting it from somewhere else, i suggest you try http://www.abebooks.com/ .

i got myself 2 very rare books using their services.

Comment

hey my friend bought that book from japan, i actually had it for a few months but it was all in japanese, so i juz looked at the pictures and try to make out what was going on. Pretty cool man..shows pictures of his super kaeshi doh, the steps but i bet if i can read it..i can learn so much more. I wonder if he is the one selling it...

Comment

Working...
                          X