Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo Championships!!!

To all members out there or just checking out the forums,

Please can anyone please help me, Ive just started to take up Kendo but id like to know more as you might think.

I have been on the web checking small clips all over, but does anyone know if theres any tournaments or world championships which are out on dvd??? As I wuold love to learn more and see other peoples style...

Any help would be greatful, by the way im based in the UK, if anyone knows if you can get the films, please tell me where....

Cheers

Riccardo

You can check out from e-bogu.com, kendoshop.com or any kendo equipment suppliers. Or check out e-bay.. One advise is that you, as a beginner, cannot understand how players get points. I was confused until I understand about Ki-ken-tai no ichi, Mind, Sword, and Body as One...

Originally posted by riccardo_21
    To all members out there or just checking out the forums,

Please can anyone please help me, Ive just started to take up Kendo but id like to know more as you might think.

I have been on the web checking small clips all over, but does anyone know if theres any tournaments or world championships which are out on dvd??? As I wuold love to learn more and see other peoples style...

Any help would be greatful, by the way im based in the UK, if anyone knows if you can get the films, please tell me where....

Cheers

Riccardo

Comment

I haven't bought any, but there are videos of the World Kendo Championships floating around at Kendo retailers on the web.

Comment

If you were in America, I would say, fly in to Detroit and watch the US Championship (July 2-3), but from the country I see on your profile (I'm sorry, its summer time and I have no school, so I'm kind of out of my smartness), just buy a video from E-Bogu, I know they have tournament videos for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X