Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machinegun vs. sword

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Machinegun vs. sword

    http://www.alldumb.com/item/12623/

  • #2
    sad

    Originally posted by Krisuprocc
    Unfortunatelly cannot open the link...
    But surely it's not a competition between machine guns and Koreans to see who is faster to hit/shoot a target in 1 minute time!

    Comment


    • #3
      Some soldiers are shooting a machinegun at a katana blade and the blade is actullay cutting the bullets in half...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Krisuprocc
        Some soldiers are shooting a machinegun at a katana blade and the blade is actullay cutting the bullets in half...
        lol, pillock!

        Comment


        • #5
          Wasn't this clip posted somewhere else? Maybe in the media section? It just sounds so familiar ;-).

          Comment


          • #6
            no, that one was of someone shooting 1 pistol bullet at the katana which was cleanly cut in half...

            this is with sick ppl abusing a katana...

            Comment


            • #7
              That clip is crazy, the sword cut the bullets in half, until the 7th set.

              Comment


              • #8
                No, there's already a post with that machine gun vs. katana. It's in one of the media sections.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ok, it's in this thread.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ok, it's in this thread. The link is towards the botton of the first page and it's been up for a while.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3147

                      this is wat pistol thread i was talking about

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i was gonna write a thread on this, me and my best friend has oppisite views in a battle what would be your weapon of choice, his considerin he is obsessed with Halo 2 for xbox said a gun, i said a Katana or naginata, personally i don't like any new weaponry from the first rifle upwards apart from bow and arrow, but i think guns are sort of cowardly, i kno im gonna get stick though lol as most of u think guns or in this case machineguns are better.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          if your opponents are armed with guns, you should use guns... although i agree that people were better off without guns, killing people with blades was so much more fun... :P

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ShinKenshi
                            Ok, it's in this thread. The link is towards the botton of the first page and it's been up for a while.
                            thts a pistol they're shooting at the sword, this is a machine gun

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Musashi898
                              i was gonna write a thread on this, me and my best friend has oppisite views in a battle what would be your weapon of choice, his considerin he is obsessed with Halo 2 for xbox said a gun, i said a Katana or naginata, personally i don't like any new weaponry from the first rifle upwards apart from bow and arrow, but i think guns are sort of cowardly, i kno im gonna get stick though lol as most of u think guns or in this case machineguns are better.
                              In many years when guns are regarded as museum pieces people will remember the good old days when you used real bullets instead of these cowardly lasers. They are all just weaponry, none is more cowardly than the other. If anything modern warfare is less "violent" than the old ones.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X