X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site with latest news on Kendo

Thought you might be interested to check this site which shows some latest news related to Kendo. It is automatically updated twice a day based on the articles which appear on the Internet. Waiting for your suggestions and comments.

I'll be interested to see how it progresses. The top article was, sadly, very poorly written. I got the feeling that the athor had only just heard of kendo when his editor said 'Hey! Give me 500 words on whatever is going on at the Rec Center today!' and he did.

Aside from the writing (which seemingly will be different reporters for each harvested news article) the resource has great potential, even if just to give me something to do during slow times at work. . .

Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and your comments.
      I would like to see more insightful articles on Kendo, too. Hopefully, written by people who at least a had a shinai in their hands .

Comment

it doesn't look like much to be honest, I usually just click trough KW, AJKF/IKF, Euro KF, Netherlands KF and my dojo's site scouring for news and new articles tho even sites like KW don't update the mainpage a lot. (or at least not as much as I'd like :P )

Comment

Hi Xeraphim!
          Thank you for your comment. It is still in beta version waiting for suggestions and I guess there is a long way of improvement for this site. Thanks to your comment I plan to provide more content from Kendo related sites, sports newspapers and magazines (Kendo, Japan).

Comment

Better Yet

Originally posted by agora
            Thought you might be interested to check this site which shows some latest news related to Kendo. It is automatically updated twice a day based on the articles which appear on the Internet. Waiting for your suggestions and comments.
            I found this to be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore
              I found this to be easier.
              Some of the articles just have one word "Kendo" in it and that's it. Nothing more about Kendo. It's hard to find some good ones... and some of the terms are badly used, Kendo sticks... they could have just used something like, a shinai (a bamboo sword). That wasn't too hard...

Comment

Once again, thanks for your comments. Sorry, to make you wait a little bit..
                It took me a few days, to introduce some changes to the site. Hopefully, from now on, its content selection should work better. Obviously, I am still working on ways to improve it eg. by providing a wider coverage of various sites that report on Kendo (like mentioned here KW, AJKF/IKF, Euro KF). Waiting for your suggestions and proposals. News on Kendo

Comment

I think kendo should expand not only in the news but spoken as if it were really common like basketball. Think how popular kendo would be and how many kendoka would be in the world. JEEEEEEEEEZ

Comment

Working...
                  X