Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy Vii - Advent Children !!!

I can't believe it came out to day !!! is there anyone else out there that is as excited as me??!!!!

www.adventchildren.net
    Last edited by Kumdo-Star; 14th September 2005, 07:30 PM.

However, it's only open in Japan. A lot of my friends have already downloaded the movie in subs. However, I'm just going to wait a month or two for the US release before I get it.

Comment

I doubt it will ever go on release in the UK so I guess its BT for me. 3000 seeders!?!?!

Comment

I can't wait for the US release... more Sephiroth!

Comment

Anjin-San,
          You'll get it.

Even AU gets it - although the DVD version... Mid December! But yeah, something like 4000 leechers per torrent, she's mighty sought-after. Heh

Comment

I know this is off topic, but Chook... I love your avatar!

"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbells."

Comment

Well I'm getting the dvd image... will be a great way to break in the 50 inches of plasma that we just got installed in our front room

Comment

I envy you a lot.

Comment

huh? they came out with a ffvii movie?
                  Originally posted by Anjin-san
                  Well I'm getting the dvd image... will be a great way to break in the 50 inches of plasma that we just got installed in our front room
                  50 inch plasma screen??!! Plus the ffvii movie??!! lucky b*****d . ha ha. Tell us what you think of the movie after you watch it...on your giant plasma screen..(feeling very poor right now....)

Comment

I'm not lucky. It's just hand to mouth on a higher plateau... for now at least :P

The ffvii movie is a continuation. To be honest, all they have to do is show me a few sweeping midgar panoramic shots and some of the old music and I'd give it 5/5... and shed one little tear, they don't make nostalgia like they used to.

Comment

FF7!!!??!!!! Holy @#$%!!!!

Comment

I've managed to see it.

It is brilliant. If you're a fan of FF7 you will love this movie. It's like.. uh, seeing old friends again. I don't want to spoil it, but the fight scenes are some of the best I've seen, and there are (of course) lots of references to the game. Seeing Tifa again was nice... She was my favourite character in the game

Nobou Uematsu did the music for this, and there is a lot of re-working of the old themes... you'll recognise a lot of it!

As FF7 is my favourite game ever, I'll give it 10/10. Easy. It's a movie for the fans, no doubt, but seeing Cloud, Tifa, Barrett, Marlene, Red, Cid, Yuffie, Vincent, etc etc again is just so awesome.

Comment

Cloud turned out pretty weird. I just don't think guys with black eyebrows and blonde hair go together... I liked Cloud even though Cloud was a bit pixelated back in FF7 which you can almost see all the polygons. But the new design looks very unattractive. But Sephiroth is awesome, how come they always make the bad guys look kewler than the good guys? But of course Sephiroth is most bad ass bad character, so I'm kewl with that, hehe

Comment

I can't seem to get a good dvd image so I started the video on my laptop. I watched the beginning, redxii running with his baby redxii's up the cliff and then a great big nostalgic musical flourish with a great big view of a forested out Midgar. My face melted.
                            I've managed to see it.

It is brilliant. If you're a fan of FF7 you will love this movie. It's like.. uh, seeing old friends again. I don't want to spoil it, but the fight scenes are some of the best I've seen, and there are (of course) lots of references to the game. Seeing Tifa again was nice... She was my favourite character in the game

Nobou Uematsu did the music for this, and there is a lot of re-working of the old themes... you'll recognise a lot of it!

As FF7 is my favourite game ever, I'll give it 10/10. Easy. It's a movie for the fans, no doubt, but seeing Cloud, Tifa, Barrett, Marlene, Red, Cid, Yuffie, Vincent, etc etc again is just so awesome.
                            Oh man oh man oh man!!! No game since ffvii has moved me as much. I cannot wait to see this properly!

I switched it off straight away, this ones worth the wait!
                            Last edited by Anjin-san; 16th September 2005, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook
                              Well, FF7 is one of my faves but not the best IMHO. FF6 i think was the best. Story line, Graphics (for an SFC), playability, etc. FF2(US) is a close second. I believe that was FF4 in JP? I'm playing FF5(JP) on my comp at home. hehe. Its ok so far.

Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X