Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of a new shinai to buy, any thoughts?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scully View Post
    My son Jackson looks to have commondeerd the controls and posted this,
    He immediatly owned up when I asked him about his interest in curved shinai, especially since he's had quite a interest in them recently, I'v had a stern talk about it and hopefully it wont happen again.
    Well that certainly explains a lot, thanks for clearing the air. Maybe a few more rounds with your sensei in addition to a few back to back rounds of kakarigeiko at your next practice will sort him out some more. Nothing wrong with a little curiosity about it but I think it's one of those things that seems interesting but I'd never use. In a nutshell, if I don't see my sensei doing something or using something, then there's really no reason for me to either.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinKenshi View Post
      Well that certainly explains a lot, thanks for clearing the air. Maybe a few more rounds with your sensei in addition to a few back to back rounds of kakarigeiko at your next practice will sort him out some more. Nothing wrong with a little curiosity about it but I think it's one of those things that seems interesting but I'd never use. In a nutshell, if I don't see my sensei doing something or using something, then there's really no reason for me to either.
      I explained to him the deal with equipment,
      He has asked sensei and he said if he really wants to try it and if its going to make him practise more its worth looking at, but he thinks that it wont be awfully practical and he'll most likely go back to his straight shinai.

I may have a look at it for myself, it looks interesting, if I can justifie a reason to have it I might,
      If not it'll make for nice display

Comment

Maybe worth checking "your" other past posts to see what other amusements have been written by your handle?

Comment

Originally posted by luntan3
          Thank you very much In the forest, there are three little pigs lived happily together.
          um what?

Comment

Working...
          X