Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, enkorat! Hearing that it hasn't changed too much is a bit of a relief. Maybe I'll end up getting another Kamakura then, since I've enjoyed mine so much.

Would you say that the non-smoked version is less resilient than the bio? Or are they pretty much the same in performance?

Comment

Well, I wouldn't know off hand. I just remember when I was at the warehouse the gentleman who was showing me around before I made my purchases handed me a chokuto style shinai that hadn't had the smoked color and I remember thinking "this is exactly the same as a Kamakura". You may want to contact them directly, I just remember that it was the name of another Japanese city, but that doesn't help much since a lot of E-bogu shinai are named after cities....

Comment

Ok I gotcha, thanks. When I'm ready to buy a new set I'll ask them what they have on hand by phone.

Comment

I have three shinai from e-bogu (two of which I cycle) since January. Haven't had one splinter yet, though I'm sure it's coming.

Comment

Working...
          X