X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoked koto ....emudo???

ive been using a smoked koto styled shinai for the last 6 months and love it to pieces. so much so i bought an extra soon after i started using it!!! its just perfect for my style. anyway the first has a few splinters which ive filed out and oiled - but ive changed to my 2nd fresh out of the pack. but as the 1st is on its dying days i prefer not to use it anymore. sooooooooo as im moving onto my spare as my main i was looking to buy another exactly the same. i thought it was emudo which i bought it from but they dont seem to stock it. does anyone know who does??? thanks in advance for your time and help!!!

i found it!!! it was a matter of logging into every shop and reviewing my orders over the last 2 years. took some time but i found it!!!

its actually called : Bio Kumo-Ryu(Light Weight)

LOL!!! light weight!!!

but seriously i couldn recomend this one more!!! it feels great!!!

Comment

done and done!!!

two more new ones are on there way!!!

the postage is nearly as expensive as the shinai - but for them its worth it!!!

sorry for hijacking the forum!!!

Comment

Good you have shinai that work for you but...postage - aren't you in Japan, the Bio-Kumo made in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Tort-Speed View Post
          Good you have shinai that work for you but...postage - aren't you in Japan, the Bio-Kumo made in Japan?
          yep im in japan but they are sold through the usa. my local bogu shop doesnt have any shinai in stock which come even close - even in their brochers. its a small price to pay for a very good and balanced shinai.

Comment

Working...
          X