X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAME ON SHINAI'S MILITARY STYLE.....

OK , this is how we did it in the 1/503rd korea.....take a small soldering iron...usually a 99 cent one...and plug it in..make sure the tip of it is "pen like in quality" . then take your shinai and hold it down..near the top of the tsukigawa is were we marked..because it is not a important part..hold the soldering iron like a pencil...and let your imagination fly..you can write name/adress/dojo...what ever....after it burns in you can see it good for the rest of the life of that shinai..but it is not flashy..it is very subtle..because when the shinai cools..the letters turn dark.....SOLDIER

MILITARY QUOTE#1

"there is only one thief in the world, everyone else is trying to get there shit back"

You must be a Screaming Eagle.

Interesting tip. I'm not sure my soldering iron's pen-like. But that would be a nice rotation slat.

Comment

sreaming eagle.....

yes , you guessed right..101st AB/AASLT... you can easily get a soldering iron with a small sharp point..thats what i mean by pen-like....thr rotating slat ??this way of marking your shinai is subtle , fashinable. i have yet to see others do it that way..but thats cool..i get compliments all the time....

Comment

Working...
      X