X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has the best shinai?

who has the best shinai as far as the price and quality?

My experience, I ordered from Eguchi in the past and the quality of the shinai is very good but I feel it's a bit overpriced. E-bogu is similar that it has a good product but the price is on the higher side and the cheaper one's fall on the quality side. I ordered a 39AAA shinai from e-mudo and so far I'm very happy with it. Their price does not fall on the lowest but as far as the quality is concerned, it's the best one I came across yet(shinai is a bit on the heavy side).
    Any other supplier out there?

Originally posted by BozzDK
    who has the best shinai as far as the price and quality?

Me,

I have an E-Bogu Musha, and it was free

Comment

What? Free? How did you come about such a great deal? it would seem that you, D'Artagnan, poccess the great "eye". Always come out on top picking the best of every situation, a great g/f.(well, pretty that's for sure but great? that's for you to judge) and getting free shinais. My envy and jealousy . hahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Masahiro
        What? Free? How did you come about such a great deal? it would seem that you, D'Artagnan, poccess the great "eye". Always come out on top picking the best of every situation, a great g/f.(well, pretty that's for sure but great? that's for you to judge) and getting free shinais. My envy and jealousy . hahahahaha.

HEHEHE

I actually got four free shinai for winning a taikai, whilst my beautiful, and yes great, girlfriend was there to offer me all the support i needed to win.

Life is great...

hahaha

Comment

Those of you who want to know who has the best shinai may also be interested in the thread 'longest sword ever'...

Comment

I used to us the E-Bogu Musha. It has a great feel. Unfortunatley the last couple I have purchased have not lasted more than a few practices. The first one lasted almost 1 year. I'm going back to Eguchi.

Comment

Working...
            X