X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scabbard for Bokuto

Hi everyone, does anyone know a good shop in australia or a website that sells scabbards for 1 meter bokuto?

try kendoshop.com. i think they sell "saya" (scabbards) for bokken. and it only cost 4 usd...i think...

Comment

Awesome thanks

Comment

I didn't know you could get scabbards! what is this! (o_o)!!!

Comment

Scabbards, or saya are for iaido, tapioka. I just tried tapioca in my bubble tea. It was very very good and sticky. When you start out iaido you should use a bokken in saya.

Comment

This is an australian kendo shopping site i've just found, they also have an ebay selling account selling bulk on branded shinais.

http://ampluskendo.com/

Comment

wow, I didn't realize iaido used bokken too. that's very cool.

tapioka is my name only because not many can pronounce my Japanese name correctly...therefore friends found the thing that sounded most similar, in a way.

Comment

I went to Seattle Washington for bubble tea. They had a very good bubble tea house. Soooooo, is your name Tapioka becasue you like tapioca or is it just random like that. Have you tried bubble tea because you should, it is very very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kote-Men
                  I went to Seattle Washington for bubble tea. They had a very good bubble tea house. Soooooo, is your name Tapioka becasue you like tapioca or is it just random like that. Have you tried bubble tea because you should, it is very very good.
                  a lot of people i kno call it boba...where do u get it?

Comment

I've heard it called bubble tea...and, I've also heard of pearl tea. I don't really know the difference, except the big black tapiocas are chewy and are found in the bubble teas, usually. they sell them everywhere around the international district here in seattle. they're really quite yummy.

Comment

Working...
                    X