X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Shinai?!?!

I was looking on ebay for shinais during one of my breaks between classes and I found a shinai that was being sold for really cheap ($0.99). I looked around because I thought that it was missing something or whatever. But look at the shipping price! The seller was saying that he/she was doing this to minimize business cost. I've never seen shipping this high before.

This is just a heads-up if anyone is going on ebay for shinais (which I really wouldn't buy one from there anyways).

Here is the link before I forget http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Bleh Ebay

I'm not a big fan of E-bay for major reasons like that. Thats not the fisrt time i've seen people trying to scam you - whats really bad is when the shinai is normal price and the 85 dollars shipping.

Then again , people are dumb. Had friends that sold a certain type of catalog on ebay and people thought they were getting the product. When it was clear that there was no product and just a catalog.

Anyways - E-Guchi wonl't rip you off

Comment

ebay is bad

ebay is too easy to cheat someone with because there is nothing you can do to stop them

Comment

holy crap...85 USD for shipping? i wouldn't pay that much for a shinai. i'll stick to my $13 shinai

Comment

damn...

that's messed up. really, really messed up.

Comment

According to the page, the total cost comes out to about the normal price for that particular shinai (according to the page of course).

Comment

Working...
            X