X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good kenjutsu websites and forums

Hi. I would like to know if there are good kenjutsu forums on the net, same type as "kendo-world" for kendokas. Personnaly I dont like kendo, and some members on this forum are quite unpleasant!!!!!!!! Anyway, kendo is a sport, kenjutsu is THE REAL art of the sword !! Please help me find a good kenjutsu forum on the net, so that I dont have to return to "kendo-world" and its unpleasant members too often!!

how old are you?

Comment

ok you come in the bakery store, first thing you do is insult the baker and say his bread is no good. And after that you ask where you could find some real bread? Seriously, do you always insult ppl when you need something, or only on the internet. BTW what do you know about kendo except the fact that you don't like it. I don't like baseball, but I don't claim to know anything about it(except that I think it's silly and boring).

If you would just ask where you could find a kenjutsu site, ppl would help you no doubt. If you want to insult them by saying some are unpleasant, don't expect help. Diplomacy is lost on you I think.

nuff said, now my words of unpleasantness: just go away if you don't like it

Comment

bit embarressing this question but. iaido and kenjutsu are the same, aren't they?
        and for the unpleasant users on this webside I've got an advice for you: ignor them?!

Comment

Originally posted by samros
          Hi. I would like to know if there are good kenjutsu forums on the net, same type as "kendo-world" for kendokas. Personnaly I dont like kendo, and some members on this forum are quite unpleasant!!!!!!!! Anyway, kendo is a sport, kenjutsu is THE REAL art of the sword !! Please help me find a good kenjutsu forum on the net, so that I dont have to return to "kendo-world" and its unpleasant members too often!!
          Yes, there is a forum for people like you. http://www.fudgepackerforum.com

Comment

definitions

Originally posted by Zaphiel
            bit embarressing this question but. iaido and kenjutsu are the same, aren't they?
            Not really.

Generically, Iaido consists primarily of solo Kata where the blade is drawn from and returned to the Saya at the beginning and end of the Kata. Kenjutsu consists of paired Kata with the blades (in many cases, Bokuto) already drawn. Kendo no Kata is a "Seitei series" of Kenjutsu Kata.

That being said, Iaido starts and ends with the blade in the Saya whereas Kenjutsu is only concerned about the use of the exposed blade. Given this, elements of Iaido Kata not concerned with drawing or resheathing can be considered to be "Kenjutsu."

and for the unpleasant users on this webside I've got an advice for you: ignor them?!
            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by samros
              Anyway, kendo is a sport,
              You are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Hai_hai
                Yes, there is a forum for people like you. http://www.fudgepackerforum.com

hahahahahahahahahahaha

could not agree more!!!!

Comment

Just a few points, topic starter:

a) If you don't like kendo, then fine. However, if you seek advice or help it may be better to keep this opinion to yourself.

b) it would help if you specified the kenjutsu school you are interested in; this in turn helps others to help you.

Comment

www.realultimatepower.com

is probably your best bet.

Comment

if you don't like kendo, you shouldn't be down here at the first place

Comment

Originally posted by R A Sosnowski
                        Not really.

Generically, Iaido consists primarily of solo Kata where the blade is drawn from and returned to the Saya at the beginning and end of the Kata. Kenjutsu consists of paired Kata with the blades (in many cases, Bokuto) already drawn. Kendo no Kata is a "Seitei series" of Kenjutsu Kata.

That being said, Iaido starts and ends with the blade in the Saya whereas Kenjutsu is only concerned about the use of the exposed blade. Given this, elements of Iaido Kata not concerned with drawing or resheathing can be considered to be "Kenjutsu."

Agreed.
                        thanks a lot.......just what I always wanted to know(and I mean this).

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphiel
                          thanks a lot.......just what I always wanted to know(and I mean this).
                          nice hijacking of the thread (^_ ^),
                          Well, at least now it's usefull

Comment

Working...
                          X