Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KENDO & WOMEN

undefinedundefinedundefined

Hello

I need your help. I'm doing an University paper on KENDO & WOMEN: their advantages, their disavantages, their different perception of kendo, their relationship with the male senseis, women's "problems" in training in physical and psycological aspects as well, and so so so so on ( SOS )

Could you help me. No matter you are a male or a female. The more information, the better.

Thank you

MAR, SHIN DO KAI, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain

Fortunately women vs men in Kendo is not to bad. I recommend you do a forum search for women & kendo so you can see what has been posted already

Comment

Basque Country power ! Aupa Euskadi

We have no girls in our kendo lessons

Comment

I happen to have very strong views on the matter. Send me a private message and i'll help! I'm good at it, i'm female!

Comment

er, what kind of university paper is that?? what course are you on? If you are serious, you'd better sort out some questionaire to ask specific questions. It depends what department are you from.... Sports, psychology, cultural studies, feminism, or what else?

Comment

KENDO & WOMEN Want of "helpers"

Hi everybody

Those of you who want to co-operate with me by answerin some questions or talking freely about KENDO AND WOMEN, please e-mail me:
            m3f23@yahoo.es

You're all WELLCOME, of course!

I need your help, really!

I'm serious in that item, believe me, very serious. Wainting to PROMOTE KENDO AMONG WOMEN, for here in Spain we are very very few. [And, added to that, I need a good qualification at University, of course. Thus, I have to do a good job.]

Please, all of you that want to help me, do write to me. I will answer all of you and send the questions and so on, and introduce my self, and... and... and...

Thank you very much,

MAR, SHIN DO KAI, VITORIA-GASTEIZ, SPAIN

Comment

Working...
            X