X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing Kendoka

Whilst in shiai why do they hug eachother face to face and stand there for like 2 minutes.? Can't one of them just jump back and start fighting again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Here's a good site:

http://www.rain.org/~galvan/rules.txt

Comment

Lester-san, the two are in tsuba-zeriai or tsuba to tsuba. One is able to score points by hiki-waza (where one strikes whilst retreating). If other does not pay attention closely, easily the point is taken.

Comment

Most misleading thread title eva!!

Comment

+1.

Yeah, I thought this was totally about something else

Comment

and you people wanted to see it, right?....lol

~taganahan

Comment

kissing isn't a bad thing.. too bad the smell bogu makes it unable to get close enough to people.. men will get in the way too.. but yeah.. no one wants to make a move that will put them in harms way.. so they stay close. but instead of being kissing kendoka it should be snuggling kendoka.. as the thread link...

Comment

Originally posted by Lester
                  Whilst in shiai why do they hug eachother face to face and stand there for like 2 minutes.? Can't one of them just jump back and start fighting again?
                  DUH! Because we are trying to show some love! Remember, once you cross swords, you're friends!

PS: lol...in the future, please do not make me drool with misleading thread titles!

Comment

(o_O)

I was about to say--how the heck is that possible with a men grill in front of your face? couldn't help but being curious. XD

Comment

hah... I had an image of two people sitting seiza next to each other at a tournament, waiting to go up, and smoochin' while cheering their teammate on

Comment

LOL.....I guess everyone was fooled like I....I was about to say what weird demented thing did we come up with now.

Comment

I'm a bit disapointed...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by YAMAFELL
                            kissing isn't a bad thing.. too bad the smell bogu makes it unable to get close enough to people.. men will get in the way too.. but yeah.. no one wants to make a move that will put them in harms way.. so they stay close. but instead of being kissing kendoka it should be snuggling kendoka.. as the thread link...
                            Next time you're in tsuba-zeriai try touching tongues. That's about as close as you'll get.

Comment

This Kissing Kendoka is a new technique. It is soley developed for Tsubazeriai. In it, one Kendoka attempt to actually kiss the other thereby making it extremely uncomfortable for the opponent. It also confuses the opponent and 40% either knocks them off balance or they withdraw leaving room for a clear kote-uchi or possibly do-uchi.
                              From the Chuudan no Kamae bring your Shinai up parallel with men and lock Tsuba with opponent. With your back foot push your upper body forward and lean into the tsubazeriai but don't yield or lose balance. Next look your opponent in the eyes and smile lovingly. Then lightly loosen your grip to allow you to move in closer and attempt to pucker your lips and get close to your opponent.
                              Congradulations, you have just performed the キス剣道家鍔迫り合い技 (Kisu-Kendouka-Tsubazeriai-Waza)

-Kotatsu

Comment

Working...
                              X