X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome!

We have started this forum for women to discuss issues they may not feel comfortable raising in the open forum.

It will be moderated by GreenArrow to ensure it stays on topic, and get rid of the trolls!

Thanks Hamish, let's see what we can get up on here now.

TGD.

Comment

Hi, well you all know me,so there is no need for introduction, but I wanted to thnaks Green Arrow for inviting me.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hello, thanks and greetings from Madrid, Spain.

This is my first visit to the Female Kenshi Forum, and also my first message. I hope sincerely this will help me to go on my practice and not giving up in ... you know, those moments...

Love,
          Ara
          Madrid
          Spain

http://www.zanshin-madrid.com

Comment

thanks for the section!

Comment

Hello girls!
              I found out about this forum today and here I am
              I'm from Skopje, Macedonia.
              I've been practicing Iaido for a year and I absolutely love it.
              I also started practicing Kendo a month ago.
              That's all for now
              Greetings,
              Anastazija

Comment

Hi... Many of you alredy know me as Kitsune from Chile. I had to start over again cos my old account went crazy and I can not post from there anymore... Well anyway I was apsent for so long that it is better to start all over again so I rewellcome myself to this forum

Comment

Hello - from OZ I joined as soon as I saw this specific forum - Ive already had issues trying to find the right size Gi to fit over my b00bs and hips

Thanks for setting this up!

Comment

it says "welome"

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA... didn't realize!

Comment

Well hello and finally I got a place to ask about the female kendo issues!!.

Here in Uruguay I'm one of 2 woman kenshi. My friend (the other kenshi Daniela) is a little more advanced than me, she's been practicing for 2 years now. But none of us have the chance to talk with female kenshi with more years of practice. One time, in a seminar we had the chance to talk to a 3 dan, but we have a hard time cause she din't speak spanish or english, and we have little chance to talk.

As you all can see, I'm really happy to be here!. And have this chance to talk to all of you girls!.

Comment

Originally posted by Doomcat View Post
                          Well hello and finally I got a place to ask about the female kendo issues!!.

Here in Uruguay I'm one of 2 woman kenshi. My friend (the other kenshi Daniela) is a little more advanced than me, she's been practicing for 2 years now. But none of us have the chance to talk with female kenshi with more years of practice. One time, in a seminar we had the chance to talk to a 3 dan, but we have a hard time cause she din't speak spanish or english, and we have little chance to talk.

As you all can see, I'm really happy to be here!. And have this chance to talk to all of you girls!.
                          we are all glad there is a place for girls to talk

Comment

Hello everyone!
                            I see it's been a while since anyone wrote here.
                            I hope I got the right thread.
                            I just wanted to say hi - I'm new around here, and also in Kendo. I started practicing just two months ago and I think I'm hooked
                            So, hello again!

Comment

Hi! girls,
                              This is a nice place to talk about kendo! Arigato♡Hamish-san!
                              I'm a Japanese and started practicing kendo a few years ago.
                              Hoping to pass nidan next year.

I have many things to share with all of you.
                              Talk later,
                              akepenguin

Comment

Working...
                              X