X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundrules

Ladies, I've had a few thoughts on groundrules for this forum.

The idea is that it's a safe and welcoming area for us women to discuss issues we'd not always be comfortable talking to guys about- or that they may not be interested in.

Guys: there's nothing to stop you posting, but if you do a Troll, you'll be moved/deleted. Just so it's clear, a (non-exhaustive) list of things I will consider acting as a Troll:

1. Using this forum to try to "pick up chicks" or similar

2. Being deliberately sexist or rude

Ladies, any other things you consider unacceptable Trolling and don't want to see on this area, please let me know.

Gents, please do offer constructive advice if you really can do so, and if you genuinely want to ask a proper Kendo question where you want an woman's perspective, that's OK. Just don't be a Troll!

what if a girl starts trolling a guy? would she be banned too?

just asking...

Comment

hello??? is there anybody out there (like the song says)

Comment

Fair is Fair, Inner...

Comment

hmm well kendo doesnt have anything to do with gender it just depends on the individual.

Comment

Oh, yes we're agree with that we are just putting this groundrules only for this forum.

Comment

Aaahmmm... just got a question for the ladies... something tat I have been noticing alot... atleast for me..

I notice ladies seem to be better at executing nuki do than men... at least much more fluid cuts with a very accurate timing (excluding the top Japanese / Korean kendokas)... can any of the ladies here explain how this is possible?

Comment

this topic might be better in a new thread than in an old one about rules.

Comment

Originally posted by KATSUJIN
                  I notice ladies seem to be better at executing nuki do than men... at least much more fluid... can any of the ladies here explain how this is possible?
                  So youre saying women are better are doing nuki than they are at doing men? . Makes sense.

I wonder if I am going to get banned for this?

Comment

Originally posted by xvikingx
                    So youre saying women are better are doing nuki than they are at doing men? . Makes sense.

I wonder if I am going to get banned for this?
                    I can see it coming...

Comment

Cross your fingers Grounds Keeper Willie

Comment

Glad to see you here~~

Comment

Working...
                        X