Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say find yourself a comfortable sportsbra that gives you the support you need if you're 'larger' in the area, and perhaps a tank top if you're cold. And alison, what's the problem with lace bra's? seriously, I've never had any trouble with them.

Comment

A t-shirt to absorb sweat makes no sense. Now if you had a polypro sports t-shirt like dri-fit or whatever, that makes more sense - it wicks the sweat away from your body and into the keikogi. This is the principle behind some of the newer two-layer keikogi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirinhale
        I'd say find yourself a comfortable sportsbra that gives you the support you need if you're 'larger' in the area, and perhaps a tank top if you're cold. And alison, what's the problem with lace bra's? seriously, I've never had any trouble with them.
        my advice too, though i would wear a sleevless tshirt regardless on account of feeling less exposed that way

lacey bras are itchy itchy itchy

Comment

Ah, mine aren't

Comment

I thought they used to tape wrap chest all around.. so nothing moves..

Comment

That used to be done in Japan - before sports bras, as far as I have been told.

As for lacy bras, they irritate when it is COLD and you are doing highasuburi

Comment

I'd never think of wearing lacy bras for keiko... Much to uncomfortable.

The sleeveless top I wear for the same reason as rottun, not to absorb sweat. The keikogi doesn't fit perfectly well, so I rather wear something underneath.

Comment

Under the Hakama... sports bra and top with french knickers. Simple as!

I dont wear anything like t shirts or anything... nah, none of that for me thanks!

Comment

I know this may be spam but....
                    As luck would have it, I just so happen to sell all sorts of Sports Bra equipment.
                    (Non standard, Highly customized, of course.)

Now, for an exact fitting, I'll need you to send me several photos of your chest and....

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzan
                      I know this may be spam but....
                      As luck would have it, I just so happen to sell all sorts of Sports Bra equipment.
                      (Non standard, Highly customized, of course.)

Now, for an exact fitting, I'll need you to send me several photos of your chest and....

It's not so much spam as it is pretty poor taste.

Comment

Originally posted by euclid
                        It's not so much spam as it is pretty poor taste.
                        Sheesh...everyone's a critic..

I give you people gold I tell you, GOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzan
                          Sheesh...everyone's a critic..

I give you people gold I tell you, GOLD!

I didn't mean to be rude, just that is is the women's forum. I think the idea is that this is suppossed to be a place where they can post and not worry about come ons or unwanted sexual innuendo.

I'm sure they don't have a problem with us fellas posting in here, but certain types of comments are just inappropriate given the forum.

Comment

Understood.
                            My apologies.
                            (whirls cape over shoulder)
                            Thus hence, I shall take my leave of here.
                            (walks down the hall)
                            ...A priest, a rabbi and a naked Kendoka walk into a bar, and...

Comment

I think the idea is that this is suppossed to be a place where they can post and not worry about come ons or unwanted sexual innuendo.

I'm sure they don't have a problem with us fellas posting in here, but certain types of comments are just inappropriate given the forum.
                              Where "they" can post. - Such syntax can be construed as alienating and degrading although I am certain this would not be your intention. I mention this though because you have pulled up a fellow forum member for their 'inappropriate' use of language.

As for come ons and sexual innuendo - it is not my place to speak on behalf of women in general but.......women are

A- more than capable of saying what they are happy with and what they are not happy with.
                              B - more than capable of fending off any UNWANTED come ons or innendo
                              C - more than capable of devising their own come ons and sexual innuendo.

As for "certain types of comments are inappropriate..." - who decides what is and what is not? On a woman's forum is it right that it should be a male. And even within women on a women's forum? some may be of the opinion that kenzan's comments were uncalled for but some may say that he was merely being jocular.

We live in strange times where perception is everything and intent is now deemed irrelevant. Surely one of the raison d'etre of such forums is to ignore the lunacy of the world at large and speak without fear of pedanticism from any PC lobby.

Comment

Well said. Pehaps all Englishmen are not goat buggerers afterall.

Comment

Working...
                                X