Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does guys stare, stare some more then maybe drool a bit when they see a (half-)naked female?

Why does women laugh, look away and feel embarassed when they get to see a (half-)naked male?

Comment

Originally posted by ziggey View Post
      Why does guys stare, stare some more then maybe drool a bit when they see a (half-)naked female?

Why does women laugh, look away and feel embarassed when they get to see a (half-)naked male?

I can't speak for the women, but we males are hard-wired that way. It's a trait that's been there for thousands of years. It's designed to ensure reproduction. Lust is what it's called in the Bible and other books, but nonetheless, it's still a means of procreation.

Besides, I think a half-naked woman is much more sexy than a fully naked woman - at least, to look at. That's as far as I'm going with this......

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatz View Post
        About 35 years too late.
        I wish all men knew when it's too late for running around like that.

In our dojo everyone changes in the changing rooms, but as we all have a shower after practise I rather like it that way.

Comment

They're just better at hiding the fact that they're drooling

Comment

Originally posted by lucy View Post
            I wish all men knew when it's too late for running around like that.
            I'm old so I have to walk.

Comment

Theres a guy who's pretty famous in my city. A big old guy who cycles down one of the main streets during peak hour with no shirt on all year, rain, hail or shine.

No one would care, except for the fact that he has more body hair than King Kong. He doesnt need a shirt, he's already got a fur coat. And its LONG BLACK hair, all over the shoulders, back, chest, face and butt crack. Its horrific. He's the human version of the Dulux dog.

If there was someone like that running around half-starkers in my dojo Id avert my eyes. Otherwise, I dont care

Comment

some of us are a bit more highly evolved.

Comment

Thank goodness!!!!

Comment

So I guess not having a shirt on after practice while fixing your gear especially in a tropical country like ours (Philippines) is understandable if not acceptable. I sincerely hope I haven't offended fellow female kendokas.

Comment

This talk about half-naked..etc reminds me of a story about a court decision in Ontario that based on the principle of equality with men, women should be able to do stuff shirtless as men do like running for instance.

Comment

They feel sorry for us. I think that is all

Comment

Originally posted by Hisham View Post
                          This talk about half-naked..etc reminds me of a story about a court decision in Ontario that based on the principle of equality with men, women should be able to do stuff shirtless as men do like running for instance.
                          Sorry, but that just sounds plain uncomfy... Could never happen to me. Or do you mean just in shorts and bra? Because I don't see a problem with that anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by SmellsLikeBogu View Post
                            They feel sorry for us. I think that is all
                            No, I think Alison hit the nail on the head. Though you might be right in some cases. As mentioned before, it all depends on the man in question.

Comment

If the guys want to know which they need only look side on in the mirror and compare yourself to this scientific chart.

I'm definitely a Category 1 Male...

Comment

I thought a bigger tummy was a good thing in kendo, all the more Hara!

Comment

Working...
                                X