Clear All

• hello kendo world

I took scotts advice and signed up

Originally posted by 1 cut 1 kill View Post
    I took scotts advice and signed up
    First Mistake.

But seriously, Hello and Welcome!

Tell us a bit about yourself.

We'll try not to hold your association with Scott against you.

Much.

Comment

you may not but I do !!!!! I know one or two folk on here and train at ren shin kan and masamune, the rest is boring except for the beer drinking, and thank you for the welcome

Comment

Welcome, 1C1K-san!!!

Perhaps we can make things less boring for you, what with the Seven Smutty Samurai (and their female equivalent) and the Squirrel Jedi Corps, ad infinitum et nauseum.

Just don't tick off Lord Ch'thulu (May I Finally Learn To Spell His Name). Ask Kenzan. He's L.C.'s high priest.

Just to give you an idea of the insanity that resides therein.

Mark

Comment

Greetings, El Bastardo. Glad to see you could make it to KW. Ignore the naysayers - this is a free-love kendo hippy frock-wearing commune and we all adore each other...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUK View Post
            Greetings, El Bastardo. Glad to see you could make it to KW. Ignore the naysayers - this is a free-love kendo hippy frock-wearing commune and we all adore each other...
            Just shaddap and pass the bong, dude...

Mark

Comment

1 cut 1 kill, welcome to the insanity! And KW has anoter victum........... er uh I mean customer lol

Maaku-san, forget the bong...... the cherry blossoms are the bomb lol

Comment

What's it like in your universe Scott? What colour is the sky for instance?

On another note now that 1-Cut No-thumb is here no-one is safe! Especially me!

Comment

Originally posted by Yagyu View Post
                  What's it like in your universe Scott? What colour is the sky for instance?

On another note now that 1-Cut No-thumb is here no-one is safe! Especially me!
                  well hello yayu

Comment

well hello yayu
                    OMG!! You have found me! I must thank Scott for letting you know about this forum (NOT!!).

I had managed to convince you there were no forums any where; and not to bother looking!

This forum does not know the terror you could unleash upon them!

Run! Save yourselves before it's too late!

Comment

ah yagyu

see there you go starting already, i have been taking my medication and all is well now, I am a reformed character but no you have to start me dont you !!!!! well I have not been this happy since the day when on holiday in spain sitting by the pool sippin a long cuba libra and eyeing up the bar maid when with a flash of insigt I realised that yagyu was an anogram of yu gay !!!

Comment

see there you go starting already, i have been taking my medication and all is well now, I am a reformed character but no you have to start me dont you !!!!! well I have not been this happy since the day when on holiday in spain sitting by the pool sippin a long cuba libra and eyeing up the bar maid when with a flash of insigt I realised that yagyu was an anogram of yu gay !!!
                        Is that what you do on holiday, think up offensive anagrams of your budo buddies?

Sad!

Comment

why thank you scottus maximus

what do you mean anglo-saxon land , you want to be carfull that your norman masters dont hear that sort of talk scottus as king harold said " that b---dy norman bow man will have sombodys eye out"

Comment

why thank you scottus maximus

what do you mean anglo-saxon land , you want to be carfull that your norman masters dont hear that sort of talk scottus as king harold said " that b---dy norman bow man will have sombodys eye out"

Comment

Originally posted by Peter West View Post
                              Is that what you do on holiday, think up offensive anagrams of your budo buddies?

Sad!
                              Im afraid sad though it is sensi it is !!!!! but i didnt make it up it just is, and i wasnt a bit offended!!!!! you should have seen his face when he realised , it looked like the face that could sink a thousand ships !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X