X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iaido in ohio

Does anyone know where i can find an iaido dojo in west central ohio. The closest thing i can find on the net is 2 hours away

Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

There is a Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo Study Group in Grove City, Ohio which is just outside of Columbus.

For more information here is our Website:

http://www.suioryu-usa.org/

You can find the person to contact on the site.

Comment

I don't know what to do that place is over an hour and a half away. I work 7 days a week and don't have the time to drive that far am i just out of luck on learning iaido?

Comment

Get a book and/or video of Iaido and a bokken. Use that for instruction/practice for the meantime til you can attend regular Iaido classes.

Comment

I don't mean to double post, but I could not edit my last post to add in extra of what I wanted to say due to a time limit. But anyways, any friends or people you meet that has exposure and/or training in Iaido and is willing to share with you their training is a plus.

Comment

Forgive me for asking but i thought people where really against that? I mean thats what i wanted to do. Well anyways thanks again

Comment

Against learning any Iaido from friends or other people who's trained in Iaido to teach you anything? I don't know. But I think it's better than taking any wild or wacky guesses or teaching yourself how to use a Katana if you tend to pick one up and wield it around. Plus if you have a bokken, it should be safe especially if you learned from someone or different people who's trained properly shows you how.

Comment

Working...
              X