Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSR Tachi Uchi no Kurai kanji

Hey guys,

Would anyone on this forum happen to know the kanji for the MSR Tachi Uchi nor Kurai kata? I know the names and can make a guess as the kanji for some (eg Ukenagashi, Tsukikage, Tsukikomi) but you never know what kind of weird and wonderful not to mention obscure characters they use for them...

They're listed on the Japanese Wikipedia article on MSR.

Scroll down to 太刀打の位.

Comment

太刀打の位

一本目 出合
      二本目 附込
      三本目 請流
      四本目 請込
      五本目 月影
      六本目 水月刀
      七本目 絶妙剣
      八本目 独妙剣
      九本目 心明剣
      十本目 打込

Comment

Cheers guys.

Dillon, are you still training with Yoshimura s.?

Comment

Nakura,

Yes. He got me started on jodo as well.

Comment

Status Update: AW is confused that AN didn't ask him for the kanji seeing as he only sent him a translation of Ishido Sensei TUNK document a few days earlier....

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_Watson View Post
              Status Update: AW is confused that AN didn't ask him for the kanji seeing as he only sent him a translation of Ishido Sensei TUNK document a few days earlier....
              Hmm...Where would one obtain a copy of TUNK document?

Comment

Originally posted by dillon View Post
                Nakura,

Jolly good! I take it you're training with Mitsuhashi s. and the other police jodo peeps?

AN would like to point out that AW sent the translation of Ishido Sensei TUNK document to LE, not AN. LE and AN are not the same person.

Comment

Nakura,

Jolly good! I take it you're training with Mitsuhashi s. and the other police jodo peeps?

AN would like to point out that AW sent the translation of Ishido Sensei TUNK document to LE, not AN. LE and AN are not the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakura View Post
                    Indeed. Mitsuhashi-sensei has been looking after my kendo as well.

Comment

Indeed. Mitsuhashi-sensei has been looking after my kendo as well.
                      Wow, I am very jealous!

Comment

never having seen the MSR versions of TUNK, does anyone know if they are different in any way to the MJER sets??? Just curious....in theory they should be the same/similar as they come from the same baseline I guess....

Comment

LM would like to ask both AN and AW why they are referring to each other (and LE) using the initials of their names. WTF is that all about?

FFS this makes sweet FA sense to do this.

FWIW I think we shud all revert to txt speak 4evah just to annoy ne1 els reading this.

LOL etc etc etc

Comment

Working...
                          X