X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKA Coaching Course

I'm thinking about attending the BKA coaching courses but can find out very little about them in terms of course content and what they entail. Can anyone enlighten me?

Yes.

Comment

You're going to hit me over the head with a stick or something, aren't you?

Comment

Would be great to know when the next London based area course is being run as well

Comment

One has just recently been completed in the south east, if you pm me your details , etc i can forward them to the member of my dojo that assists in the organistion of the coaching courses

Comment

I have just sent a request to our amazing webmaster to put a Coaching page on the BKA website with course information on it. Keep your eyes out for it going up but remember that this weekend is a bank holiday and he might have better things to do than sit in front of a PC.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, the BKA Coaching webpage is now up and running

http://kendo.org.uk/coaching/

Comment

If anyone wants an excellent book on coaching in the martial arts then The Complete Martial Arts Instructor is the one to go for. The contents are very similar to the lecturing course all University academics have to attend and although they are, at times, excruciatingly PC and idealistic, it provides some good ideas to try out and incorporate into a training session. Some are of these are more appropriate to Iai than others, but a good read nevertheless.

Comment

Level 1 Coaching Course

Hi there Anil,

Just to let you know that John and i will be runing a level 1 Coaching Course on 11 August up here in edinburgh, look out for the details coming soon(ish)

David

Comment

Level 1 Coaching Course

duplicate post

Comment

Hi David,

have you sent an email to everyone letting them know this?

Comment

Hi David,

have you sent an email to everyone letting them know this?

Comment

Is that John 'seven hour training sessions' Honizs-Green? I've only just recovered from the last time I trained with you David! Will it be outwith the festival period?

Comment

Working...
                          X