X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanwei Iaito

Does anyone own or have any experience with Iaito from Hanwei Forge by Paul Chen. right now, im looking at buying an iaito with a nami hamon, a cotton and white same, wooden saya and iron and copper fittings. The blade is made out of a carbon steel/ zinc alloy that is supposed to be very strong yet very light, and its held in place by a single mekugi. It seems like a very good iaito for a very resonanble price... any advice or experience with/on this Iaito?

Here is an extreamly detailed view of this sword http://www.j-armory.com/NIAITO.htm
    Last edited by Shirasaya; 7th April 2004, 11:47 AM. Reason: link to site

Good swords with lots of positive feedback on the nami iaito. Only complaints i've heard is the sword rattles in the saya but its easily fixed.

Comment

It is as these pictures show it. I just got one. Very nice, except for the rattling. If I could get help on this it'd be nice.
      www.Bladematrix.tv or mantissword.com
      The first has them at US$175 plus shipping and the second store will match the other's store price.
      Good luck!

Comment

any order from J-Armory

Found the link and the swords look nice...anyone actually order from them. Anything positive..negative...

thanks...

Comment

Working...
        X