X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Good Day. I am practicing Iaido for some while now and I am interested in purchasing a Iaito. I have a question. Could you please tell me which Iaito producer offers a Certificate of Guarantee? I have heard that Tozando has pretty good merchandise but I am interested if he, or any other producer guarantees to fix or change my Iaito if anything goes wrong with it.
    Any answers are most welcomed.
    Thank you.

Nothing should go wrong with it unless you will be hitting stuff with it. An iaito is not meant for contact use so there should be no reason for it to break or w/e.........if you buy a real iaito and not some wallhanger that is..........

Comment

Originally posted by samurai
      Good Day. I am practicing Iaido for some while now and I am interested in purchasing a Iaito. I have a question. Could you please tell me which Iaito producer offers a Certificate of Guarantee? I have heard that Tozando has pretty good merchandise but I am interested if he, or any other producer guarantees to fix or change my Iaito if anything goes wrong with it.
      Any answers are most welcomed.
      Thank you.
      Go into google and enter: nosyuaido romania then click the link: kutaki no mura- Romania
      That will help you contact one of your fellow Romanian Iaidoka who has gone through the exercise.
      By the way, most of the senior students associated with the Budokan Academy here in West Australia have iaito's by Nosyuaido which we buy direct from Igorashi san in Japan.
      Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X