X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selby Jodo seminar 22nd July.

For those who haven't yet had an email from Keith there will be a Jodo seminar at Mura Bukokan on the 22nd July (Next Sunday) times: 11:00/11:30 (ish) until 4:00 (ish)

Hope to see you there.

Tim W.

I'll be there I think, I want to start Jodo again, and this is a good way to see if it for me or not! But I will warn you, I will have the new Harry Potter book, at lunch I won't be eating or talking, I will be reading.........

Comment

What? Not even to me?

....Intrepid hero shuffles forlornly in the smoke filled gloom of the main room. His head is bowed in defeat, a hollow crumpled shell of his former magnificence. His chest heaves once, chin struggles to maintain its composure and a single tear droplet escapes an eye in defiance as he struggles to maintain the icy facade.
      But it is too late, she has run into the arms of another - the one they call Harry; Harry Potter. He knows now, the secret love of his life has forsaken him in his desperate hour of need. Stephanie has deserted him. He is, again, alone.................

Intrepid hero weeps alone........

Comment

Originally posted by satsumaruma View Post
        What? Not even to me?

....Intrepid hero shuffles forlornly in the smoke filled gloom of the main room. His head is bowed in defeat, a hollow crumpled shell of his former magnificence. His chest heaves once, chin struggles to maintain its composure and a single tear droplet escapes an eye in defiance as he struggles to maintain the icy facade.
        But it is too late, she has run into the arms of another - the one they call Harry; Harry Potter. He knows now, the secret love of his life has forsaken him in his desperate hour of need. Stephanie has deserted him. He is, again, alone.................

Intrepid hero weeps alone........

Oh my... how touching.........

But i'm sorry, I've been waiting for this book since forever...... Don't be offened, i'm getting my hair done of the Satruday, i've told them that for the first time ever I will be silent as I will be reading Harry Potter.....

That made me chuckle did you little paragraph of emotion..... very well written indeed!

Comment

Lm

Ooh Lee, you've made me a little moist....

Comment

Barbara Cartland eat your heart out

Comment

Working...
            X