X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal Kriegers "Way of the Stick" on new webhost

I was forced to switch server for the PDF version of Pascal Kriegers "Way of the Stick". The new download server plus the file is found here:

http://www.savefile.com/projects/808766745

The main advantage is that there is no limit to how many times you can download. The main DISadvantage is that there is a 50-80 kb download limit. At 66 mb it isnt a big disaster though.

Enjoy!

I know, old thread...
    What am I supposed to do with the link? There is nothing to download...
    Thanks for your help.

Comment

ryoma, did you still need this document? I can email you a copy or if it's ok with Fred27 I'll upload to google docs or something.

Comment

Originally posted by turboyoshi View Post
        ryoma, did you still need this document? I can email you a copy or if it's ok with Fred27 I'll upload to google docs or something.
        Pascal Sensei released this PDF to the public for free so I see no reason why not to spread the book further. A standard disclaimer to students within the EJF who downloads this book is that the ways of performing kata has changed since the book was written and is (mostly) not up-to-date with Pascal Senseis current way of teaching. The book contains much facts about Japanese & Jodo history, bushido, samurai-society, and Senseis own journey in Jodo to make it very interesting anyways.

Comment

Working...
        X