Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi,
    I need some help. I want to learn Jodo and trying find good place for me.
    I'm living in London and I tried to contact few Dojo by e-mail which I got on British Kendo Association webpages. But didn't get any answer
    I try to contact Hagakure West London this one is close to my job as well some of them in central London but nothing.
    Can anybody help me please?
    thanks you
    Jana

Why not show up to one of the published practice times and watch. If you like what you see you can introduce yourself and discuss further.

Originally posted by jana View Post
    Hi,
    I need some help. I want to learn Jodo and trying find good place for me.
    I'm living in London and I tried to contact few Dojo by e-mail which I got on British Kendo Association webpages. But didn't get any answer
    I try to contact Hagakure West London this one is close to my job as well some of them in central London but nothing.
    Can anybody help me please?
    thanks you
    Jana

Comment

Hi Jana

I am the BKA Jodo Bucho and responsible for Jodo development within the UK BKA's dojos. I currently go to Seishinkan (Ealing) and I'm not sure if you contacted me (it might have gone to spam mail). If you would like to come and have a look please go to our website and drop me a line or let me know on this forum.

Best regards

Comment

O that's great thanks a lot. I will be grateful to see lesson. So can you send me some details. My e-mail is janabar@post.cz
        Thanks you

Comment

jana,

I sent you a PM. I used to practice iaido at Hagakure (central London) so hopefully the contact I sent you can get back to you. Have fun wherever you join.

Comment

Working...
          X