X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koryu dojo in Pa.

If anyone can find a koryu dojo in Pa., besides the Iteen dojo, please let me know. The reason why I cannot go to Itten dojo is because of the trip to new Jersey.
    Peace and Love.
    PS. I would like it to be either centered around so-jutsu, naginata-Jutsu, Jo-Jutsu, kenjutsu, or Iai-Jutsu.

Hi Light-san,

I have a couple to give you when I get back home. I can't give them right now, since I am using my parent's computer and I just got back from Kendo not too long ago. The list is on my computer. I'll give them to you tomorrow when I go home.

Sorry I can't do this now.

Kaoru

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoru
      Hi Light-san,

I have a couple to give you when I get back home. I can't give them right now, since I am using my parent's computer and I just got back from Kendo not too long ago. The list is on my computer. I'll give them to you tomorrow when I go home.

Sorry I can't do this now.

Kaoru
      Hi Kaoru-san,
      it's 100% fine. The best thing come to those who wait =)

Comment

Originally posted by Light Samurai
        Hi Kaoru-san,
        it's 100% fine. The best thing come to those who wait =)
        Ok! Thanks.

Kaoru

Comment

Ok! Thanks.

Kaoru
          If there are no Koryu dojo near me in Pa. I'll be going to the Rei Mei kan Dojo in Bath.
          Peace and Love.

Comment

If there are no Koryu dojo near me in Pa. I'll be going to the Rei Mei kan Dojo in Bath.
            Peace and Love.
            Yeah, they're good. There are a couple Kendo dojo in Philly as well, and one Kenjutsu dojo, that teaches Yagyu Shinkage Ryu. I can put you in touch with one of the students there as well as the sensei if you want to ask some questions and see if they'll take a 14 year old, if you are interested in training. I know they'll have you watch a practice first before you'd get to train. Some Koryu dojo have age limits and I don't know how low of age they'll allow. They might. You've trained in Iai before, so that is good, and you should tell them that.

I can't remember off hand what else I have. I take it you are North or so of Philly?

Kaoru

Comment

Yeah, they're good. There are a couple Kendo dojo in Philly as well, and one Kenjutsu dojo, that teaches Yagyu Shinkage Ryu. I can put you in touch with one of the students there as well as the sensei if you want to ask some questions and see if they'll take a 14 year old, if you are interested in training. I know they'll have you watch a practice first before you'd get to train. Some Koryu dojo have age limits and I don't know how low of age they'll allow. They might. You've trained in Iai before, so that is good, and you should tell them that.

I can't remember off hand what else I have. I take it you are North or so of Philly?

Kaoru
              I'm north of Philly. To get there, it'd be a one hour drive, I think. Something my parents arn't willing to do. So, it;d have to be close to allentown/wescosville/emmaus.

Comment

Kaoru, clean out your pm box.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill
                  Kaoru, clean out your pm box.
                  Oh, I just saw this! I'm sorry!

I'll do that.

Kaoru

Comment

For some reason i have a feeling I'm going to be going to a Yagyu Shinkage Ryu dojo. But first I'll see the list kaoru has, and select the one closest to me, or go to the Rei Mei Kan dojo. ^^; I'm looking forward to seeing the list
                    Peace and Love.

Comment

For some reason i have a feeling I'm going to be going to a Yagyu Shinkage Ryu dojo. But first I'll see the list kaoru has, and select the one closest to me, or go to the Rei Mei Kan dojo. ^^; I'm looking forward to seeing the list
                      Peace and Love.
                      Hi!

I'll look when I get home.

Using parent's computer...

Kaoru

Comment

Hi!

I'll look when I get home.

Using parent's computer...

Kaoru
                        Okay. The Yagyu Shinkage-Ryu dojo is a little to far away, about one hourm, so it's out of the question, me thinks.

Comment

I was wondering if I could get the list too?!___please

Comment

Working...
                          X