Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size of men futon for naginata

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone can help me with this... I do Kendo and I have a Kendo bogu (plus naginata kotes and sune ates).
    As I need to order a custom made men (machine stitched) for someone of my Kendo club, I was thinking of buying one for myself, with shorter men dare, so that I could use it for Naginata (as well as kendo, probably, but mainly naginata).

My men has 115cm long futon. What should be the size of the futon for a naginata men? What information do I need to provide to find the right size for me?

i think when i got fitted for my men they measured the length of my neck and/or how high my shoulders are. my men futon is 91cm.

Comment

Originally posted by tygerwillow View Post
      i think when i got fitted for my men they measured the length of my neck and/or how high my shoulders are. my men futon is 91cm.
      Thanks very much for the reply tygerwillow! I tried to measure how long the futon went out of my shoulders and I concluded I needed 20cm less in total, so 95cm.
      I was asking this because they told me that may be way too much but it seems that it should be about right.

Anyone else can confirm the size of their men futon?

Comment

Working...
      X