Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naginata.be Open Cup 1st edition

Hello,

We are organizing an international naginata competition open to all naginata practitioners. It will take place in Hoeilaart (near Brussels, Belgium) on July 2nd.
    All the information about this event is available on www.naginata.be
    Inscription until june 1st.

We hope to see you there.

Charlotte and Phil

http://home-14.tiscali-business.nl/~...on/annonce.jpg

news

the 2nd nr of the newslettre concerning this event is now available on our website http://home-14.tiscali-business.nl/~.../frame_cup.htm

nr 3 comming soon

++

Charlotte

Comment

Regretfully, I can not attend .be Open Cup.

But as it is a milestone for your dojo, I wish you all the best of luck ... and recommend that you all try to get a good night's sleep in there somewhere

Hoping for safe travel and great practice to all who can attend ...

Comment

Originally posted by kendophx
        Regretfully, I can not attend .be Open Cup.
        But as it is a milestone for your dojo, I wish you all the best of luck ... and recommend that you all try to get a good night's sleep in there somewhere
        Hoping for safe travel and great practice to all who can attend ...
        Thks a lot, we expect that a lot of people will come...
        see you next year(?)

++

Charlotte & Phil

Comment

Open Cup : registration

Hello to all of you,

the news lettre nr 3 is now available on our website www.naginata.be
          If you still want to participate, remember you have to ask your federation to subscribe for you BEFORE june 5th.
          For people who will compete in the engi competition: the kata you will have to perform are 2 and 4 for mudansha and yudansha 6 and 8.
          If you have any question feel free to send us an e mail on opencup@naginata.be

we hope to see you there

Comment

will there be anyone there filming some matches and uploading them to the great internet ?

Comment

You can find pictures of all our activities on our website www.naginata.be , in the media part...

++

Comment

Originally posted by charlotte
                You can find pictures of all our activities on our website www.naginata.be , in the media part...

++

pictures...pictures...so outdated! online streaming video is the new sh!t. (jk)

i'll try to get satisfied with the pictures while you consider it...

project

Comment

Originally posted by projectnavi
                  pictures...pictures...so outdated! online streaming video is the new sh!t. (jk)
                  There will be video don't worry ^^

++

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
                    There will be video don't worry ^^

First Tango in Hoeilaart ...

The Unbearable Lightness of Titanium Alloy Men Gane ...

Harry Potter and the Secrets of Shikaki - Ooji #5 ...

Boy. Now I am really disappointed that I can't make it ...

Comment

modifications

the program has been modified a bit:

the caregories will be: engi kyu (2nd and 4th katas), engi random (all mixed, pairs reassorted by grades, 1st and 3rd katas), shiai young people (under 12 years old), shiai kyu, shiai dan and shiai team (teams of 6 people assorted by grade)

see you next week

++
                      Last edited by charlotte; 25th June 2005, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Great competition !

Great competition overall ! Good organisation and great atmosphere ! The last minute changes proved to be good ones. If you were not there, let me tell you you missed something great.
                        Hoping that the 2006 edition will be that good (or even better ?).

Comment

Yes indeed it was very nice!
                          The food was very nice also eh

Comment

thks ^^

Hi,

Thanks for these nice post (tim, mark),

My wish was to make a nice competition with people who loves Naginata , and that s what we had , antousiast, motivated , Thks a lot to all the people who where there and who gaves us a so nice feeling!

you can have a look on the site for the result and the pictures.(www.naginata.be)
                            the movie and the DVD will arrive later (1 week) need time for the editing...

For charlotte and me it was a great experience, and it was more succesfull that we expected , hope to see you for the 2006 edition!

++

Phil
                            Last edited by charlotte; 5th July 2005, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by charlotte
                              Hi,

Thanks for these nice post (tim, mark),

My wish was to make a nice competition with people who loves Naginata , and that s what we had , antousiast, motivated , Thks a lot to all the people who where there and who gaves us a so nice feeling!

you can have a look on the site for the result and the pictures.(www.naginata.be)
                              the movie and the DVD will arrive later (1 week) need time for the editing...

For charlotte and me it was a great experience, and it was more succesfull that we expected , hope to see you for the 2006 edition!

++

Phil
                              Great to hear the competition was a success, congratulations. I look forward to trying to get ahold of the DVD (we need more naginata media in the world).

Comment

Working...
                              X